• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding application in!!!

Meggie

Oh my god 11 days and counting (until 1st appointment with the consultant). Emailed the Whit today and found out that the application for my funding has gone to Camden PCT. They seemed to think that I would get an answer by the time I attend my appointment. That makes me even more nervous but if it is no (which it ISN'T GOING TO BE!!!) then I'd rather know now than months down the line after jumping through various hoops!!!! As there are only 11 days until my appointment I'm not sure if I will get my answer that soon. Here's to hoping eh!!!!

That's brilliant news about your appointment!! You never know, you may here by then, always think positive, positive, positive. :) Hope the 11 days go quick and you receive all the information you need.

Good luck with your appointment hope you hear the answer your hoping for :)

Ohh good news on your appointment and your funding, fingers crossed for you not that you will need it ofc :D

fantastic news babes i know i already said in texts today but wanted to on here too fingerscrossed for ya
and woooohooooo not long now till ur appointment xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back