• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding available what happens next

That makes sense Yvessa

I like food with lots of flavour and spicy :) I have purchased a couple of WLS cook books. I need to start as I mean to go on.

Lets hope the sickness bug is clear by the time you go in Becky. Private room...very nice!

Hi angela
Did you have a good xmas. Im back on milk diet its amazing how less,bloated you feel after a day or two without food, today is third day surgery just around the corner. How are you getting on?

good luck with your ops and diets

Hi Becky

I amazed myself how good I was over Christmas, however we have the New Year to get through so I will not crow too much yet :)

Not long now until your op, so excited for you. The time will fly by. How you finding being back on the milk diet? Is it harder this time round? It will all be worth the effort!

A week today I meet Mr Whitelaw and get my date. Going by the speed of your appointments I think I will be looking at the end of January.

Hi Angela im not going to lie I have eaten opps but I went on internet and you can eat on liver shrinkage diets its about reducing fat and cal and up fluid intake to shrink it but im strict and got straight back on my milk as dont want to make.it harder on myself. I cant wait im hoping they discahrge me tue as surgery monday but I doubt it . Glad you done well over xmas it will fly by its gone so fast for me since I met with doctor whitelaw.

Hi Becky, well at least you managed to get yourself back on track, thats the important bit.

I did not have such a good New Year :( ate a few things I really should have walked past!
Mind you I still managed to shed 3lb. Normally I would have eaten a lot more of the goodies and I did manage a modicom of control just not as much as I would have liked.

Saw Mr Whitelaw today, what a nice man! He was really very informative and actually answered all the questions I had before I got to ask them. Well I got my date for surgery the 14th January :) so guess who is now on the milk diet! LOL but to be honest I am fine with the speed of it.

I have been told if all goes well I will be home the next day, amazing really. So it is possible you will be as well. Which op you having? Mr Whitelaw is happy with my choice of having the sleeve so I am now only one week behind you :)

Good Luck for Monday! x let me know how you get on. I am counting on you keeping me informed lol

OMG yayyyyy big hugs. Amazing how quick its goes isnt it. Wow the nect day really lets hope so but as I have to travel further. Will message you when im home.

I got the first slot on Monday morning, arrive 7.30am op 8.30am.

Just got this week to get out of the way :)

Only another day for you! So exciting! Defo let me know how you are when you get home.

Back