• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

funding

Lee 77

Hi guys I have done 6 months on the wmc lost a bit and the doc said he would send the forms off for me I have now got 3 appointments come through to see a general medicine a surgeon (Googled him so I know) and another doc (psycho) what happens next any ideas plz :confused:

Hi Lee welcome to the forum, most hosp run diff schdule's. I had a three in one appt, sugical nurse, phyic, and nutrienist basically they are assessing whether you are ready for surgery or not. Good Luck.

I was told straight away at the meeting that I was ready so now I am just waiting for a date :)

Was officially put on list last week when I met the surgeon and just this minute had letter to confirm. Was told 8-12 wk is the waiting but thats for Bristol.

That's good then hopefully when I've met the surgeon I get put on the list cheers for the reply chic..x

You will meet the surgeon then you will see Dr Kendrick then if/when he says you are fit for surgery you will go on the list.
HTH

good luck and i hope you hear soon

Back