• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My PCT wont fund my WLS..........

Seems you have your answer Lou, i was going to suggest ringing your local PALS and asking them if they can find out the answers to all of your questions. Any problems they are a good resource, i know sometimes some of these documents can be very wordy and sometimes not made for the 'laymans' eyes...

Good luck and hope to find you sitting by me on the losers bench real soon xx

Hi
I am with Oldham PCT and i have just jumped through all the hoops. After Weight management and attending group meetings I had to have my psycological assessment before they would release my funding. I first applied last June so its not an easy process. Good luck x

Hi
I have just got my funding arrpoved by oldham pct. They insisted i had my psychologist before they would release funding. As soon as she agreed i was fit for sugery it went back to panel and it was approved 2 weeks ago, Took 12 months. good luck xx. if you need names etc of who to contact at pct message me

i could've had my op 2 years ago but i said no i'll try and lose weight by dieting alone but it had'nt worked so i referred back to the l&d as they'd already agreed the op

Back