• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Booked For Monday !!!

ljade

I had my consultation today with healthier weight !!!!!! and im booked in for monday ! the first few days dont sound great but i cannot wait to start my adventure !!!! :D

top_kat

:woohoo: did your consultation go ok? I've found them such a good company, I even had contact from the lady that did my fill yesterday to see how it was going, how I was feeling and how it was working ~ their after care is excellent as well as their pre and post op :)

ljade

Yes they are lovely :)!! put me at totall rest and they said they would pop in and see me Monday:)

ljade

Its in! i got there at 8 am and was put on a drip but the balloon wasn't ready until t pm so nd was a long weight i don't remember much of it just gagging a few times but i left the hospital about 11 last night.
And I've been sick about every half hour since then :(

ginzeh

Oh dear =( you were there a long time then! I was in at 10 out by 2ish!

You had the duo didn't you? Pls make sure you sip water even tho ur sick, I didn't and dehydrated myself and felt even more awful!

Bring sick was nasty but I only had liquid come out thankfully as when you vomit food it's nastier!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

ginzeh

Also I never had a drip? Had a thing put in my arm but I may had a drip after I don't remember much think I was lucky they may have given me a lot of sedation so I slept loads for first 3 days x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery