• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band diary from the very beginning

Baileyamber

Hello everyone,

Well today I have started my pre op milk diet and so thought I would start a diary of my journey.

Feeling very tired today, expect to feel like this for a few days but im also quite excited now as this is day 1 (feel like iv'e been waiting forever)

Also stopped smoking which along with the milk diet is tough but it will all be worth it i'm sure :)

Booked my train tickets and travel lodge today, going to stay over the night before with my mum then I only have a short journey on the day of the op, just hope i'm on the early morning list!!
Luckily my dad is able to pick us up on the Wednesday and drive us home (didnt fancy the train back)

Is anyone else having their band on 30th April at Dolan Park?

Hi there I've just seen this thread and thought I'd post. I'm now 17 weeks post surgery at Dolan park and 3.5 stone lighter! I'm loving my new band! I hope the op went well for you and your feeling ok. I had the most awful wind pain for about 4 days post op but it wore off and I found light walking really helpful xxx

Hi there I've just seen this thread and thought I'd post. I'm now 17 weeks post surgery at Dolan park and 3.5 stone lighter! I'm loving my new band! I hope the op went well for you and your feeling ok. I had the most awful wind pain for about 4 days post op but it wore off and I found light walking really helpful xxx

Thanks, I'm a week post op now and like you had bad wind pain for a good 4 days, feel much better now. You have done fantastic :) x

Back