• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Band Scars

hollywood30

Heyyy everyone, was just wondering does anybody have any photos on here of your scars? Would like to see peoples scars 6 months post op plus if possible. Just want to see what my scars might look like in the future :) xx

Not gastric band scars but I have scars from previous keyhole surgery and to be honest u cant really see them, where my finger is there is just a little red spot that is actually the area of my scar and the other 4 are the same, its a bit red for a few months but will eventually go back to normal skin colour

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-4202263898.jpg
    image-4202263898.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 4,675
Last edited:
I don't mind showing my wrap scars, I am not sure how to upload them. xxx

I'm 3 weeks post surgery and mine are just red lines now. I expect it'll be a few months before they fade!! I didn't experience any bruising at all.

Wow dinky they have healed great! Very jealous youve got no stretch marks... Mine go from bust to bikini, it looks like a road map! I tell my kids they are baby lines, my daughter has decided the more iv got the more they loved me whilst in my tummy... Its very sweet but im not buying it... Lol ;)

Wendy xx

Oh I have got them they're just not showing up!! The scars have looked like that for a month at least. I seem to be getting a hairy belly now, which I'm over the moon about, obviously lol

OOnion said:
I remember by year 4 they were very hard to find - belly button one just, but the others almost disappeared completely.
x

No one can see my scars which were from a gallbladder removal unless i show them but i know where they are. Im not concerned about any scarring as even when I've had the op and thinner i wont be wearing crop tops outside like some women do as i will end up with loads of saggy skin x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Don't forget ladies Bio oil is recommended for helping to heal scar tissue. Sorry no pics of mine to showing the scars, but then I'm only three weeks post op but fully healed and feeling great. Victoria x

Don't forget ladies Bio oil is recommended for helping to heal scar tissue. Sorry no pics of mine to showing the scars, but then I'm only three weeks post op but fully healed and feeling great. Victoria x

I hate to sound picky - but the Burns hospital - say Bio oil is a total waste of money for scars - it's the massage that helps the collagen not the oil - they say baby oil or your usual hand cream is just as good - it's the 1 min of massage twice a day that is what the scar needs...sorry Ladies just sharing!
xx

dinkydink yours are exactly the same as mine are at the minute, I am also just under the 2 month post op xx

snow white, i dont know how either ha! I will upload my scars soon, i want to take pics of them so i know if thy are fading or not :) when i figure it out like!XX

Here's my biggie 9mth out, can't see the smaller ones now..doesn't make my skin look great tho!

Attachments

• image-1486196243.jpg
    image-1486196243.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 402
The first one is a couple weeks out.

ForumRunner_20120711_093956.jpg

This one is today 4 months post.

ForumRunner_20120711_094147.jpg

They look great, im not so worried about what they look like as I think my bikini days are over but its great to see how well they have healed! Thanks for sharing ladies!

Wendy xx

Back