• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Wrap(Plication) & Dumping.

Anon1986

From what I read you shouldn't dump after a wrap.

But today I skipped breakfast due to having to rush out, I grabbed a milkshake at Asda but it was a lot thicker than I expected, was very rich. Within 20-30minutes of drinking it I felt terrible, nausea and stomach issues. I had 2 visits to the toilet within an hour, and considering I've not pooped for 4 days that's a fair amount. And forgive the details but the second was not so solid.

I was fine about 2 hours ago, but I'm still not hungry and not sure if I want to risk having supper. I'm thinking it might just be because my body hasn't had anything that rich for 4-5 weeks now.

Chocolate, was 330ml I believe. Asda fresh milk milkshake.

I've had a bypass so don't know but maybe if it wasn't sipped slowly enough and I've heard of some with your type of surgery still dumping on overly sweet things x

The wrap is kind of similar to the sleeve, and there are a few sleevers who say they dump, so its possible. You'll know to avoid it in future, unless you need a clearout:D

Back