• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get your Daily Dose of Positivity

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]"You are what you think about all day long." [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]- Dr. Robert Schuller
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]message - think positive and you will be positive:D
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Every loving action I take helps to heal the hurts within and around me.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I let go of blame and take control of my reactions to all experiences in my life. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Today...and every day, I embrace the world like a lover! [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I have within me enough power and love to create all that I shall ever need. [/FONT]

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself. Serve and thou shall be served.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

You are a bright spirit and you have a unique purpose here on earth. Never underestimate your gift nor the power of your soul’s touch upon another

Back