• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glass of wine?

Daisyhappy!

I know I'll be told no BUT thought id chance my arm.
Im just a week post op, feeling great etc. But having an awful day in work and not off until 9. I would LOVE a teeny glass of wine when i get home... Would appreciate anyone's two cents!x

My friend has ALWAYS had a small glass of wine SAT & SUNS since week one of her band and 2yrs and 8stone less it aint hurt her.... BUT its only a glass nothing more and no other nibbles she has it 30min after her meal x

one week post op... hun i would be very carefull... is it really worth it xx

But early for a bad habit to be kicking in...id try your hardest to hang fire x

if your anything like me....one glass turns into a bottle v.v.quickly....

a hot bath will de-stress you all the same x

Just be careful then Hun as my body knows when I've done this...and weight loss is always much less that week xx

Hmmm i have to say it wasn't worth st if it's going to affect my loss, i won't look at the scales till Sat and Im going to get out for a huge walk. Eek i do feel guilty!x

Plenty of water to flush yourself out will help! You were only meant to have 1 !! If you cant then prob best not to get into the bad habit so avoid it as much as possible or go for the low alcohol alternatives like WW wine xx

Worst of all i didn't even enjoy it all the much! Not touching the scales it'll just get me down, determined to have some loss next Sat!
I think I'll just give up drink totally for a while for optimum weight loss but what would the best options be to drink when i am?
A few quiet vodkas in seems a bit much!x

Three glasses of wine one week out? You need to see your GP to get help with your "need"

Karlos i find you disgusting, rude and aggressive. I was so shocked by your rudeness to other people on this site i almost left at first so i would really appreciate you never replying to one of my threads. I got a handful of private messages in the beginning explaining that you're just a w@anker who picks fights. Do it elsewhere please, you're opinion is neither desired or required by me.
Thank you.

im 11 weeks post op...and i would like to have a glass of wine on my birthday in August... but until then im not touching any alcohol... and to be honest im not missing it. i will have a glass a week before my birthday to see if im ok with it... then if i am i will have one on my birthday.... but then that will be it for me.
i had an alcohol problem in my late teens and got alcohol poisoning and had to have my stomach pumped... so not pleasant... so since then i have just drank on special occasions. i certainly wont be touching the wine just cos its the weekend xxx

Karlos i find you disgusting, rude and aggressive. I was so shocked by your rudeness to other people on this site i almost left at first so i would really appreciate you never replying to one of my threads. I got a handful of private messages in the beginning explaining that you're just a w@anker who picks fights. Do it elsewhere please, you're opinion is neither desired or required by me.
Thank you.

Ouch truth hurts does it? Good luck with your journey looks like you're going to need it, and seriously I speak from experience when I say get some help with that drink issue before it's too late ;)

i so want to invest in a wii fit.. i think with alcohol... we should just stick with it to every now and then and we can laugh at everyone else getting drunk... diving to the loo every fve mins, falling over... throwing up over ther best mate... watching there make-up smudge when we still look great... and us being able to get a cab home... when the cab refuses to take them home cos they too intoxicated lol... what we missing!! xx

Vile? I see only one person resulting to rude, childish name calling here honey, well done you

Back