• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glass of wine?

I think the proof will be in the pudding ! I hope you do have this under control as I'm sure we will see threads asking why weightloss has stopped and I don't mean this to sound nasty but we hear this so often. My friend has her bypass at the same time as me . I'm no saint and have had 1 glass of wine at my sons wedding ( 5 months out ) but my friend now drinks at least 2 nights a week. At the time of our ops I weighed 2 stone more than her she now weighs a stone more than me !
As for karlos he can be a straight talker but he knows what he's talking about .i suppose he has seen it time and time again.
So glad you are dating , it's nice to get out and enjoy yourself which I know is difficult when you have children. I have been married for 31 years this year but it's only since my bypass I realised that our dates always involved food !

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ofcourse Karl is caring or he wouldnt reply to your thread,he doest get up of a morning and think who can I pick on today!
He doesnt want you to fail,to me thats caring.
Again would your provider want you drinking so early.

Back