• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going for it....

Hiya!

Well spooky girly!! Just had a call from the hospital and I am booked in for a full tummy tuck on the 18th June!

The timing is perfect as I will just be back from holiday so going to spend the summer relaxing and getting over it.

Nervous about it but need it done!!

M.

May so works perfectly!!

Hiya!

Well spooky girly!! Just had a call from the hospital and I am booked in for a full tummy tuck on the 18th June!

The timing is perfect as I will just be back from holiday so going to spend the summer relaxing and getting over it.

Nervous about it but need it done!!

M.

Yeah - I know exactly how you must feel. I have a lot of loose skin and it looks dreadful. I am not exaggerating, as I'm sure you will understand.

All the best, Mike, on the next stage of your adventure!

AGAIN !!!! blimey you cant get enough of the place mike good luck with the tt if anyone deserves it its you honey xxxxx

so did you manage to get the TT sorted on the NHS????
Goodluck, you will be very pleased i'm sure.
Michelle

Hey Mike why havent you got a countdown on your signature, then we can keep an eye on how long you have left til the big day !

Hi Mike

I have just read your thread from beginning to end and it certainly makes an interesting read.

I will definitely need a TT at the end of my CD journey and reading everything has helped me in terms of acceptance.

I wish you all the luck in the world and will view the before and after pics with interest.

Good luck, take care

Hi Mike

Good luck with your forthcoming surgery. I haven't posted before but I have been reading your story with great interest. I did my training with Sandy, tell her its Sam from Liverpool. Anyhow, I managed to lose about 3 stones with Cambridge and after having 3 very large babies (10lbs +) and 3 c/sections I have now decided to go for my FTT. I am having it done on 16th May with BUPA. My surgeon is called Kevin Hancock, he is a well known PS in the NHS Whiston Hospital, I have seen 2 people who have had tummy tucks done by him and their results are excellent. So, after I have had the op I will most definitely post back here to tell all.
Take care
Sam

good luck sam, keep us posted on how you get on.

i was 20 weeks out from a FTT yesterday (gawd has it been that long!) so if i can be of any help please feel free to pm me.

snail. x

snail!

I'm having a tummy tuck on Wednesday (and a boob lift, really going for it :confused: )
Just wanted to pick your brains a bit on your recovery, how soon before you felt back to normal, or that any swelling had gone down. Were you in much pain and were painkillers adequate? i'm sure there's a load more stuff you could tell me. am really quite anxious now :(
thanks
kate

Snail, Lemonlegs and Lilypad - please please please let us know how you got on with the op? I will also be going for one once I get to target!
Mrs p

Back