• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOOD LUCK CHERRY XXX

laurajlucy

Good luck Kelly hun. Hope all is fab for the start of your new life. Thinking of you. Give us a shout if you need anything whilst you are up this way xxx :):):):):gen126::grouphugg::heartpump:

good luck kelly, you've waited a long time for this. Wishing you a speedy recovery x x x

Good to hear from you this morning Kell, talk later and loads of love to you today Angel... at your side always xxx

Good Luck Kelly x x x

Good to hear from you this morning Kell, talk later and loads of love to you today Angel... at your side always xxx

Bev i needed to send a Private mail regarding Kelly, but it says i cant on here :( i need her mobile i was gonna pop in and see her, is any one up here with her ect, you both seem to have dissapeared from my FB account, have i done anything to upset you both ? :cry: x

:)Ooooodles of love & good luck Kel:)
I'm imagining you calmly walking down to theatre-
(not exactly without a care-lol) but so ready to get cracking-
I'm so sure you're gonna rock your wls
xxxJuliexxx

You would be the first to know if you had upset me Liz.

Just taking a much needed break.

I'll pass your message to Kell, she has her Sister staying there.

Love and hugs xxx

Good luck Kelly. I know you are scared but things will be fine you'll see. Looking forward to seeing you on the losers bench x

Good Luck Cherry hope everything goes well today, Karen x

Good luck with your first step, the rest can only get better.
Lynne x

Good luck I hope all goes well and you have a speedy pain free recovery xx

Good luck Kelly, hope your back on your feet very soon and loosing BIG time :D x

Back