• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Twinkle

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Just wanted to wish you and any others having their ops this week an easy trip to the losers bench and a speedy recovery

All the best Denise, hope everything goes ok and your back here making us laugh again soon:D:D

here here, hope it all goes really well twink, so looking forward to hearing all about it, luv ya girlfriend xxx
Good luck also to everyone else having ops this week, wishing everyone a very speedy recovery and a very happy slim future xxx

Yes I would also like to send my very best wishes to you all. I hope that you all have an easy time in the hospital and a speedy recovery. I am off out to buy some polish for the losers bench as we have nearly run out and want everything to be slick and span for you guys :8855:

Good luck and hurry back to let us know how it all went :)

Wishing Twink and everyone else due to start there journey a safe passage xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Twinkle...will be thinking of you tomorrow and watching for your updates. It will help me very much as I am hopefully only 1 week behind you. xx

Good luck honey, try behave on the ward lol.... Look forward to hearing from you xxx

BrianT said:
:bestwishes: All the best for tomorrow Denise, and a speedy recovery. I expect normal levels of abuse to return promptly :)

Hahaha I'm sure they will Brian x

from me phone :D

Thanks you all for your best wishes & being my friend leading up to one of the biggest events in my life (even Brian who seems to have got up to running his cheek very quickly:)). Good luck to all the others going in this week, hugs to you all. :) Will post as soon as I can ... oooo going now :eek::eek: xxx

Good luck Denise!!! Wishing you everything that you wish for yourself :) And remember, Buxton and Sheffield aren't that far apart, we'll have to arrange to meet, perhaps Meadowhall or somewhere once we're both recovered!!!
xxx

Back