• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Twinkle

Twinkle, you have been such a support that I'm not sure how I'd have coped without your words of wisdom recently,

Good luck and looking forward to hearing of your safe return home and recovery!

Tatiana

Good luck babe xxx

Hey Denise ... by the time you read this you will be all done and dusted! I hope everything has gone well for you. You deserve the best and your family should be really proud to have such a lovely caring person for a mum! can't wait to hear all about it. xxx

... and my best wishes also goes out to all the others who are about to change their lives!

Take care everyone. Mwah xxx

Wishing everyone a safe and uneventful op and speedy recovery. xxxx

Good Luck Denise :fingerscrossed:
Be good and do as your told!
Don`t want to hear you have been keeping everyone in stitches! :8855::8855::8855:
Leave that to the docs!:D
Have a healthy and happy weight loss journey and I look forward to you sliding along next to us on the losers bench! :hide: (which has now been well polished & you could see your btm in it if you wanted!)

Also wanted to say good luck to everyone having surgery this week, I`m sure it will go well for you all and heres hoping for a speedy recovery! :D:D:D:D:D

Love Kat xx

bye honey, ooh got butterflies for you, speak to you soon xxxx

good luck to all having their op this week , take care & look forward to hearing from you soon

well she will be done by now :) thinking of you twink, hope you're ok honey :) xxx

:talk017: Hope all went well Denise and you`re on the road to a speedy recovery! :)

Don`t forget you`ve got to polish the bench for the next one! :D

Take it steady hun, looking forward to hearing from you when you`re up and about again! :banana dancer::banana dancer:

Lots of gentle (((hugs))) hun x

Love Kat x

:talk017: Hope all went well Denise and you`re on the road to a speedy recovery! :)

Don`t forget you`ve got to polish the bench for the next one! :D

Take it steady hun, looking forward to hearing from you when you`re up and about again! :banana dancer::banana dancer:

Lots of gentle (((hugs))) hun x

Love Kat x

Thanks Kat, hunni ... That will be Kath tomorrow ... & Jo had hers yesterday ... hope this bench is is made of steel, lol xxx :):)

Back