• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good nights sleep at last

charliegirl

Glad to report that I have caught up on my sleep, I fell asleep on the sofa before 9pm last night was getting settled for Frost and was a gonna!....woke at 11pm and staggered to bed. Slept through until 8.45 this morning, its been a long long time since I have done that and no headache yes there is a god.....it makes soooooo much difference to sleep properly....xx

wow thats great..
hey lind you will feel much better 2day after having good sleep.
these dam clocks have put me little girl right out and she woke at 6am
emmaxx

I can now sleep on my side, like normal, I slept like a log too.

Its great to wake not feeling like a zombie.....:whacky068:

I have just spoken to PALS, told them about my unhelpful lady friend at the PCT and asked if they could get some more clarification on how many times I can get bumped off the list and how strong is my application etc. Told her I do not want to speak to my friend again and the reasons why. I am going to wait and see what she finds out.....xx

Way to go with the sleep, I know how that is. Also, I am glad that you are getting after the info you need. It is too bad that it takes all this work to get things done but you are very good at it so well done - you show 'em you won't take their garbage anymore! Keep you chin up and know when you need to have someone on your side you have us all on here - there will be so much celebration WHEN you get yor approval that people will think it is a national holiday!!:D:D:D:D:D

Way to go with the sleep, I know how that is. Also, I am glad that you are getting after the info you need. It is too bad that it takes all this work to get things done but you are very good at it so well done - you show 'em you won't take their garbage anymore! Keep you chin up and know when you need to have someone on your side you have us all on here - there will be so much celebration WHEN you get yor approval that people will think it is a national holiday!!:D:D:D:D:D

Ah thanks, I think if they say yes you will all hear me scream from here....xx

Back