• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date!!

sammy08

Been asked if i would be happy to have my surgery at the Nuffield private hospital instead of the royal derby and I finally have a date for the 29th of march and feeling very nervous now, but more excited!!!
Can't believe how close it is :)

Good news :)

Hi sammy congrats bet your so excieted hope everything goes well for you
Can I ask how long you have been on the waiting list? I'm also at derby iv been on the list for 5 months x

Hi Kirsty,
I am very excited, glad to finally have a date, that I can prepare for.
I have been on the waiting list since last may!! X

I am not sure if I am going in on the date now, as they are still agreeing contracts with each other!!! So stuck in limbo again :-(

Well went all the way to derby today for an appointment with the dietician, to be told it had been cancelled!! Did not even bother to tell me that all my appointments had been cancelled, because they thought I was being seen at Nuffield.
Total lack of communication between everyone involved, as if I have not already been messed around enough!!

That's terrible sammie they shouldn't be allowed to mess you around like this, I would seriously make a complaint if I was you, I really hope you get your date soon it must be terrible to have got so close then for them to put you through all of this!!
Iv got everything crossed for you that you'll get your date soon
Keep us posted x

Thanks kirstyjade. I am making a complaint to the chief executive!! Although when I went for my appointment yesterday the receptionist tried to track down what was happening for me and managed to get through to the person who organised this whole thing with sending patients across to the Nuffield and gave me her name!!
So when I got home I rang her myself to get more information and was told because of what had happened I was now a priority, which is some good news!!

well at least thats good news, u should be at the top of the list. id be bluddy gutted if i wer u

I am gutted, having a date and then it being snatched away at the last minute!! You just don't know where to stand with them and who is telling the truth!

im waiting for the same thing to happen to me, iv heard they are always canceling ops and moving dates. so fingers crossed, its not fair for them to move the goal posts when u have prepared your self for that day!

Back