• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date!!

Not yet, I spoke to PALS today and they were no help. They said I could make a complaint, but it basically would not get me anywhere!!
Have you heard anything?

Not yet, I spoke to PALS today and they were no help. They said I could make a complaint, but it basically would not get me anywhere!!
Have you heard anything?

I think it's terrible how there treating you, I know how waiting for a date can feel like your life's on hold and getting that phone call is all you can think about.. But to have a date then get it taken away from you must be awful they shouldn't be allowed to mess with people like that!!

Iv only been on the list for 6 months but I called pals last week to find out how long the waiting list was and they were really helpful (unlike mr Ahmed secretary) they got managing director or something like that to call me I didn't catch her full title (they said it was the boss lady) and she told me I was number 16 on the waiting list and the waiting list 8-10 months but I could be looking at nearer a year the way things are going, but they do contradict themselves because pals told be last month that they do around 2 bypasses a week if everything goes well and the list was then 6-7 months so if I'm number 16 on the list that would mean around 8 weeks wait not another 6 months? They tottally confuse

Hope you get your date soon Hun

I think it's terrible how there treating you, I know how waiting for a date can feel like your life's on hold and getting that phone call is all you can think about.. But to have a date then get it taken away from you must be awful they shouldn't be allowed to mess with people like that!!

Iv only been on the list for 6 months but I called pals last week to find out how long the waiting list was and they were really helpful (unlike mr Ahmed secretary) they got managing director or something like that to call me I didn't catch her full title (they said it was the boss lady) and she told me I was number 16 on the waiting list and the waiting list 8-10 months but I could be looking at nearer a year the way things are going, but they do contradict themselves because pals told be last month that they do around 2 bypasses a week if everything goes well and the list was then 6-7 months so if I'm number 16 on the list that would mean around 8 weeks wait not another 6 months? They tottally confuse

Hope you get your date soon Hun

I totally agree with everything your saying!!
When I asked his secretary about the waiting list being 8-10, which she told me and why I would not be getting a date until the end of may, she just said if you have a complaint take it up with PALS!! So everyone you speak to contradict each other!!
I have been told I am 5th on the list, which to me does not sound right, as I have now been waiting over 10 months. They make it up as they go along!!

I don't understand how there telling you your 5th on the list then telling you it could be the end of may that would mean there only doing about 1 person every 2 weeks??? There useless when it comes to giving correct information? Iv got every piece of me clinging to the hope that my op will be before June but deep down I know that's not going to happen :( I just wish they could give me some reliable information!! Everybody I speak to tells me something different

well at least thats good news, u should be at the top of the list. id be bluddy gutted if i wer u

Hi,
Ive just seen on yr profile that your op is on 15th. 3 days away. I bet you are so excited. I just wanted to wish you good luck and can't wait to read all your updates.

J xx:D

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:​

Well done Sammy!! Yes complaining does help :)

I will keep fingers toes and legs crossed until March28th in an effort that this date does not change for you. Fantastic news :D

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Well done Sammy!! Yes complaining does help :)

I will keep fingers toes and legs crossed until March28th in an effort that this date does not change for you. Fantastic news :D

Thank you. I shall also be keeping everything crossed too!!

Yaaayyy! Congratulations Sammy!

Fantastic news, thrilled for you xx

Ahh sammy I'm so happy for you, not long to go now then, how long will you have been on the list then 10 months?

Thank you. I would have been on the list almost 11 months!! Was not expecting for them to ring this soon with a date after being told I was looking at the end of may. But hey I am not complaining. :)

Just started 2nd week of pre-op diet and feeling like I could eat my children. I have never been so hungry or so miserable. I'm just couting down the days until next Monday.

This time next week it will all be over.

Don't worry you will be fine, it's nearly over!!
I have felt like that some times and it's hard when there all eating real food!!
I have only got today and tomorrow and that's it :) surgery Thursday!! Can't wait to get it done and to finish this pre op diet!!

Sammy its so close!! I'm so excited for you. Keep us updated!

Back