• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date!!

good luck hun hope all goes well

I am from derby to, lost track of which op u are having,I had a band last week Friday, hope all goes well with you, good luck x

My bmi not high enough for nhs list paid private and had done at hospital group Birmingham, hope all goes well,would of loved to have a bypass but double the money x

It's all done and I am now officially a post opper!! Still has not sunk in that it's all over after all the waiting!!
Hello to the new me :)

So happy for you sammy, have been thinking about you all day, hope you have a speedy recovery, are you in much pain?
How are they treating you on the ward? X

I am not in that much pain at the minute, i feel like they have not done anything!! The ward is really busy, but everyone is so nice. :)

WTG Sammy and congrats on finally getting to that much desired losers bench. To think a month ago it felt like it was way too much out of reach:D xx

I am ok, got out of hospital last night!! Not feeling that much pain, just a little sore. It does not feel like they have done anything and not sure how I am meant to feel when full!! But over all for two days after surgery I feel great :)

Sammy thats amazing I'm really pleased for you. My op is on Monday. Funny enough I'm not at all nervous, just excited.

The main thing I am excited for right now is that i will be able to have coffee WITH MILK.

good luck for your op today

Back