• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date!!

Hi everyone,

Home now and everything went well. I am very very sore and uncomfortable though and the anaesthetic knocked me for 6. Really painful trapped wind and to top it all my husband had to go away tonight until Friday so im on my own. Got great friends tho so not all bad.

Just read your thread Sammy.

How is it going? You don't seem to have posted recently. I hope that means you are out and about keeping busy, not that you aren't doing too well.

Just read your thread Sammy.

How is it going? You don't seem to have posted recently. I hope that means you are out and about keeping busy, not that you aren't doing too well.

Hi, I am doing really well, thanks for asking!! I move onto the next stage today, so I am going to be trying some mash :) I just hope I get on ok, as I am so fed up with soup :-( my weight has stalled over the last couple of days, but I think it's because I am not taking in enough calories. So I hope when I start the next stage it will start moving again!!

Glad to hear you are ok. From what I've read, and that is a lot!, lots of people stall. Two of the really successful ladies always ask if you are getting enough protein. So I'll pinch their advice as I have only just booked my band!

Good luck with the change of textures.

Probably not, as I was getting so fed up with fluids that I was hardly getting anything in in the last few days. So I guess that's the problem!! I have now started the next stage, so hopefully it will kick start again :)
When are you having ur op?

Got booked for the 17th May. It was the best date for my husband, family and job!!

4weeks and 6 days to go!!!! I still keep getting frightened about whether I have the will power to do this. But I know I have to. I am missing my girls growing into beautiful young women because I can't walk and I take so many meds that I am shortening my life. If I don't try then I will regret it for what is left of my life.

Ooh. That all got a bit deep sorry!!

I've just re-read your post tubbytutor, hope you're ok. From the stories I've read on here it will truly be life changing xx

I can see this post Julie :)

Well done Julie - You're doing so well :)

Well thought I might be brave and try and add some photos of me before and after gastric bypass!!
The last three are me after losing nearly five stone, still along way to go though!!

Attachments

• image-2458970353.jpg
    image-2458970353.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-615316491.jpg
    image-615316491.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2549168986.jpg
    image-2549168986.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image-688879695.jpg
    image-688879695.jpg