• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date - absolutely devastated

I can't see they can stop you taking the time.
In the mean time what about putting a note on the staff notice board asking if others will cover your shifts while you have surgery. Perhaps someone will volunteer to take over your shifts.

i hope you managed to get sorted out nothing on since you went to work yesterday :)

Any news ?
xx

Thanks for all the kinds words of support!! This is the first time i've been able to get online since yesterday and I have some fab news, it's all go for next week!! :D

My boss who I've always kept updated about my surgery knew how much it meant to me so she went into work early on my behalf yesterday to do the pleading for me, i had no idea that she'd done that until I arrived at work and she called me to her office to give me the news! I'm so unbelievably happy, I've had a fixed grin ever since :D She's taken me off the rota until February and doesn't want me to set foot in the building till then at the absolute earliest. She gave me time off the unit to call Mr Ahmed's secretary to confirm I could attend, when I got through she'd had to give my slot on the 22nd away but offered me the last slot of the year on the 23rd instead and I'll be the only one in that day so should be done fairly early on :D

I've never looked forward to Christmas more than I am now :D

H xx

OMG what a fantastic boss you have , so totally thrilled for you .
Glad you didn't have to beg or threaten , roll on 23rd wooooo hooooo

That is wonderful news hun !!! yaaaaahoo for a good boss :)

I know, shes awesome!! :D When I first mentioned to her that the time had been refused I didn't know whether she would be able to do anything about it but she pulled it out of the bag! :) I owe her a MASSIVE bottle of christmas champers!!

Started pre-op diet yesterday evening and my stomach is constantly grumbling already, thank god it's only for a week lol!

H xx

Fantastic, what a lovely boss. Glad you didn't have to resort to any of the suggestions above. It makes going back easier this way.
Pre op diet for you know eh? xxx

So so happy it's sorted. All the best with th pre-op diet and then the surgery.xx

woohoo im sooooo pleased for you yayyy!!! :) xxx

Thanks for all the kinds words of support!! This is the first time i've been able to get online since yesterday and I have some fab news, it's all go for next week!! :D

My boss who I've always kept updated about my surgery knew how much it meant to me so she went into work early on my behalf yesterday to do the pleading for me, i had no idea that she'd done that until I arrived at work and she called me to her office to give me the news! I'm so unbelievably happy, I've had a fixed grin ever since :D She's taken me off the rota until February and doesn't want me to set foot in the building till then at the absolute earliest. She gave me time off the unit to call Mr Ahmed's secretary to confirm I could attend, when I got through she'd had to give my slot on the 22nd away but offered me the last slot of the year on the 23rd instead and I'll be the only one in that day so should be done fairly early on :D

I've never looked forward to Christmas more than I am now :D

H xx

Wow...what an amazing boss you have....how refreshing to hear of a manager to go to such lengths to help you out.:D

Good luck to you hun..and i wish you all the best.
Take Care

Andy x

Great news. Your boss sounds wonderful and is obviously a great supporter of yours - something which is always useful. Will be thinking of you. Cheers,

What brilliant news, you will be having a very happy Christmas! And what a great boss you have, esp insisting you can't go back until Feb. Good luck with the pre-op diet and packing your bags:)

Brilliant news........good luck on your new adventure....see you on the losers bench:):)

Fantastic news Hun so pleased for u good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back