• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date - absolutely devastated

Wow what a wonderful boss & a great ending to what was so nearly a disaster for you. I'm so happy for you it's brought tears to my eyes (mind you I'm a bit emotional due to an upset over my son whose been ill recently requiring us to bring him home from Uni early).
But I am so pleased for you hope all goes smoothly it solves what to eat for Christmas if nothing else chicken soup, Lol. Good luck & well done. Next Christmas the typical little black party dress will be several sizes smaller & may be like mine this year a much brighter colour to be loud & proud of the new you.

That's so good to hear :) it proves there are good in people who we don't even expect xx have a wonderful Christmas and speedy recovery xx

I hope work come good for you. I had 13 days notice & was lucky with work. I do hope they re consider as you have been waiting so long. Show them hospital letters it's major surgery aghhh fingers crossed x x x

hey xx congrats, look forward to comparing notes with you xx

nichola xx

Montana,

I have only just caught up with this post. So glad it got sorted + you will be having your op on the 23rd !!!

Am sure you won't mind NOT having the big turkey blow out and sickly rich Xmas pud etc this year -- you just got out of the Xmas cooking! LOL!

Hope you have a nice Xmas day in hospital -- feet up and pampered by nurses and hunky doctors !!!

:xmastree::xmassign: :xmastree: :smiley1842: :xmastree::109::xmastree: :4616::xmastree:

Fantastic news hun, great to hear a happy ending. have a lovely christmas xxx

Back