• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess what I just had??????????????

A bath!!

The first one in about 8 to 10 years (and no wise cracks as I have at least one shower a day)

The bath was gorgeous, complete with bubbles, candles and music.

Finally these hips are small enough again to fit in the bath and it feels sooooooooooooooooo good.

Brill, bet it was lush xxx

Congratulations! That is one of my main goals. I can still get in our bath but I touch either side and so only need a couple of inches of water. Worst of all my whole front is above the water and so it tends to be very cold and unpleasant. I almost never have baths now (showering daily of course) but if I really want to enjoy one I have to go to my mam's so that I can be submerged. I'm quite jealous x

Enjoy it while it lasts lol, soon your bum will become too boney to sit in the bath for long!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Good for you! Well done x

good for you
thats what i look forward to having if and when i have surgery

Wow what a fab milestone. Wait till you can share the bath with your partner!!!
Crikey !!

Lynne x

ooooh! bet it wwas lovely theres nothing better than a scolding hot bath with tonnes of bubbles !!! :D :D :D

xxx

Well done that's fantastic, You should be really pleased with yourself.
It's the little things that make the biggest difference, and I can fully understand where you are coming from.
Keep up the good work, and the best of luck with your journey
XX

A bath!!

The first one in about 8 to 10 years (and no wise cracks as I have at least one shower a day)

The bath was gorgeous, complete with bubbles, candles and music.

Finally these hips are small enough again to fit in the bath and it feels sooooooooooooooooo good.

Its the little things that really impact on us isnt it.....i went on a swing in the park last week it was amazing i felt free as a bird xxx

Fantastic news! xxx

What a lovely achievement. Very well done and so glad you enjoyed your pamper!

One of many more to come Angel!

Love and hugs xxx

Enjoy it while it lasts lol, soon your bum will become too boney to sit in the bath for long!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

lol. If only!!! That is one problem I wouldnt mind having :)

Wow what a fab milestone. Wait till you can share the bath with your partner!!!
Crikey !!

Lynne x

Now that is defintely a goal to aim for lol

Back