• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a Plateau..need to post this pic!

Andy1968

Wanted to post this picture just to show how far i've come. I've hit a plateau now for some weeks but managed to lose 2lb this week so need to look at pics like this to make myself feel better!
Hope you're ok
Andy x

Attachments

• canvas123_zps4f06e81a.jpg
    canvas123_zps4f06e81a.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 304
Wow! :D I hope that this pic will remind you, or enable to see what you have achieved. Sometimes we just fail to see it ourselves! You've done great and I hope that you get to slide off that plateau soon!

Andy you have had a fab loss! And you are looking well! Even if you stalled for a wee while, just think where you could have been now if you hadn't have had your op :cool:

:party0019:

Wow the incredible shrinking man, well done & a temporary stall comes to us all at some point so relax & celebrate your success so far. You've earned it.

Andy, you KNOW how I feel about how well you have done, we all go through those stall weeks and it can be discouraging, but you have done so well, you should be very proud and never lose sight of that fact.

Essex Boy - You Rock!!!!!!

Fan bleeping tastic!! You look a different man. We all have these stalls hun. Mine lasted just over 4 weeks. I assure you it will move eventually. just keep to the plan and you will be just fine hun. xx

I'm having a plateau now myself but I'm not going to stress about it. It's my own fault I can see that I've started to take liberties with the food that I'm eating, and I haven't been exercising as much as I used to for various reasons. As from Monday I'm going back to being strict with myself, I'd be heartbroken if I went back to my old ways after working so hard to lose weight this last year. Time to get the scales out and see what's what! lol
Well done, Andy you're looking dapper ;)

Andy, you KNOW how I feel about how well you have done, we all go through those stall weeks and it can be discouraging, but you have done so well, you should be very proud and never lose sight of that fact.

Essex Boy - You Rock!!!!!!

Thank you Liz....You've been so supportive along this mad journey..So proud to have you as a WLS friend :hug99: :D xx

Well done Andy, you know how well you have done, almost everyone hits a temporary plateau, whether after WLS or more conventional dieting. I have actually put on a bit of weight since my surgery a week ago but I know that I haven't cheated and that it will all come good in the end.Yours is truly a great success story, stick at it.

well done Andy, you are doing sooo well...

Nicy xx

Well done!

Hope this ex-Essex bod can do just as well!!

Back