• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had an emotional weekend

Slim4son

Hi guys had an emotional weekend kept bursting into tears as kept thinking of my op 8th aug wiith the hospital group anyway imhavenhave saw online a scary story about something that went wrong I called Sally at thg and she was lovely and tried to put my mind at ease just want it done now

For every scary story there is one or more of success. Yes we all have to be aware of the risks but without the surgery for many the risks are worse than with. Try to relax think positive and you will be a success story.

Cheers Penelope I think the waiting is driving me mad just wanna get it done thg has a 24 hour emergency and Sally was really good on phone she said she wad the same when she had done and I'm not on my own she said if I was high risk I would not be having done at Dolan park but another one if there hospitals eh Telford I think she mentioned she said they do a group and save blood and said to just have slim fast before you must think Crazy with all this worrying but I am really scared however I know I need to do this xxxx

Back