• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kayy's band diary 2015

So surgeon has just been to weigh me before my op, at the start of lsd I was 105.8kg and after two weeks of just meal replacement shakes and water I'm 102.2kg doctor is surprised at such little weight loss and I now feel deflated :( have been told if liver not small enough op will be abandoned :(

I'm sure it will be ok. Liver diet is not about weight loss but shrinking liver. Hopefully all that weight came if your liver!!!!

Hope your doing okay kayy. Looking forward to reading how you got on

X

Mornin all!
Op went ahead so I am assuming my liver must have shrunk, was so tired last night and finding it really hard to take the dispersable pain relief, get a real bad pain between my shoulder blades, took all night to sip my tramadol. Apart from that I don't feel to bad and I'm very pleased to now be on the losers bench x

Mornin all!
Op went ahead so I am assuming my liver must have shrunk, was so tired last night and finding it really hard to take the dispersable pain relief, get a real bad pain between my shoulder blades, took all night to sip my tramadol. Apart from that I don't feel to bad and I'm very pleased to now be on the losers bench x

Fab news Kay, pleased to see you through the other side? Take care and keep sipping! Xxxx

Yay excellent Kayy, pleased your surgery went fine. Hope your wind pains ease off quickly. Rest up and take care
Ali x

Welcome Kay hope your feeling ok? Can I just ask what you changed from a band to a sleeve just it's something I mag consider in the future x

Congratulations Kayy! I'll be looking forward to reading your diary! XX

For anyone interested I've now added my post op diary, it can be found by searching for Kay's post op sleeve diary x

Back