• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kayy's band diary 2015

Great news hunni .........glad i brought u a little luck LOL time will fly by honest :) wishing you all the very very best :) x x x

Got my pre op date which is 01/05/15! And surgery letter which states band to be fitted 11/06/15 (so not the 4th as I was told on the phone) OMG it's happening!!!! Feeling so emotional right now :))

I'm so lucky that I haven't had to wait as long as others and since my consultation in January the time has gone considerably fast.

Well done - you are luckly. The time will go fast. I seem to spend my time wishing my life away! I have my pre-op consultation tomorrow and will also hopefully get a date soon.

Well done - you are luckly. The time will go fast. I seem to spend my time wishing my life away! I have my pre-op consultation tomorrow and will also hopefully get a date soon.

How did your appt go?? Fingers crossed you get your date soon x

Meeting went well thanks. It was a group meeting with 5 of us. They gave us booklets with diets in and I can choose which one I want to do. I think I'll go for meal replacement. All I have to do now is wait for a date. My life is on hold moment!

Meeting went well thanks. It was a group meeting with 5 of us. They gave us booklets with diets in and I can choose which one I want to do. I think I'll go for meal replacement. All I have to do now is wait for a date. My life is on hold moment!

Any news on date for you yet?

Hi Kay things are going well and I have a date for 5 May. Next Tuesday. I can't still believe it myself. How are you?

Hi Kay things are going well and I have a date for 5 May. Next Tuesday. I can't still believe it myself. How are you?

Brilliant news! Hope you are recovering well. Ive now had my pre op assessment and received my diet sheet, mine is just 4 meal replacement shakes a day and fluids, I am dreading it but will all be worth it in the end x

Hi not started yet, start on the 27th, eating all the foods that I am going to ban myself from having once band is in place and keeping up with the exercise so I don't put on too much weight!
How are you feeling now? X

That's a good idea. Enjoy the food while you can. I'm fine I'm 12 days post op and the weight is coming off. I've lost 17lb up to last Friday so I'm happy.

That's a good idea. Enjoy the food while you can. I'm fine I'm 12 days post op and the weight is coming off. I've lost 17lb up to last Friday so I'm happy.
You are doing amazing! Can't wait to join you on the losers bench :)

Currently sitting waiting to have my gastroscopy, ive had my pre-op assessment and ECG and it's all starting to seem very real now! Roll on the 11th of June :) x

So I have had a long chat with my consultant and am now not having a band but having a gastric sleeve instead!
Does anyone know how I change the title of my diary and how I move it?? Xx

Good luck kayy! Very excited for you. Hope surgery goes well and you have a speedy and relaxed recovery :)
Ali x

Back