• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happily Wed

phatgirl

Just thought I would slap up a thread for those of us who are wedded and happy.

Mr. PG & I celebrated our 12 wedding anniversary 2 days ago and we are two peas in a pod, blissfully wedded and still love birds!

How about any of you out there?

Here is a picture of us on our wedding day and one of us a couple of months ago:

Attachments

• NicJasWedding.jpg
    NicJasWedding.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 123
  • ShelPartyNicJas1.jpg
    ShelPartyNicJas1.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 116
Aww you guys are sooo sweet! Im so pleased that you are so happily married - thats fantastic! :)
Your wedding flowers are gorgeous BTW - and you and Jaso both look so different! You look lovely on both pics hun - proper little sweetheart :)

Lol Pudz! x

Just thought I would slap up a thread for those of us who are wedded and happy.

Mr. PG & I celebrated our 12 wedding anniversary 2 days ago and we are two peas in a pod, blissfully wedded and still love birds!

How about any of you out there?

Here is a picture of us on our wedding day and one of us a couple of months ago:

Looking at your photos I would like to say that the years are treating you both very well, a bit like diamonds...you improve with age!

Congratulations and well done!

Love Mini xxx

Well done to you and you look gorgeous, mr puddinz and I have been married for 32years this year after a 6 week whirlwind romance so not bad going - although I do keep telling him he is just my first husband!

Awwww that is so lovely and congratulations on being married for 32years!

Nothing like keeping him on his toes! LOL!

When I met my husband for the first time he was like a drowned rat as he was caught in a down pour and was tripping wet.

A voice popped into my head and said I was going to marry him and I actually giggled to myself at it was such a ridiculous thought as I was already in a relationship with the man of my dreams and head over heals in love.

Four years later I married him and that was over 26 years ago!

I believe what is meant to be will be...

Love Mini xxx

It's lovely to see how happy you are and I'm sure Mr PG is bursting with pride at your fabulous achievement ! lots of love and continued happiness and health and wealth to a lovely couple! Mwah!

Thank you so much Neen, you're a sweetie. Yes, that man of mine is bursting with pride so much so that you would think he lost the weight himself:eek:, lol. He did in a way I guess, he lost half the woman he was married to....

Nic:p

Aww you guys are sooo sweet! Im so pleased that you are so happily married - thats fantastic! :)
Your wedding flowers are gorgeous BTW - and you and Jaso both look so different! You look lovely on both pics hun - proper little sweetheart :)

Thanks babe, you know I am telling the truth when I say how much in love we are. Thanks for the compliment on my flowers, I agonized on them until they were 'just right' and well, just right weighed a ton and nearly pulled my arm off, Jason had to help me hold them up in the photos as I was getting a cramp in my arm!

We do both look different now but I felt like a million on my wedding day, like a fairy princess I floated on air. I wish that for you because when I look back and see my fatter self I still remember the beauty of that day and how beautiful and special I felt. All brides should feel that.:D

Nic:p

Well done to you and you look gorgeous, mr puddinz and I have been married for 32years this year after a 6 week whirlwind romance so not bad going - although I do keep telling him he is just my first husband!

Aww, Puddinz, 32 years is FANTASTIC!!! I fell in love fast with Mr. PG but I made him wait to marry, mostly because I wasn't sure I was the marrying kind! Look at me 12 years later, I long to be where you are 32 years down the road...guess I am the marrying kind afterall. Best of luck for your 2nd husband, maybe he'll stick around longer than the first, oh wait, that would be hard to do, lol!

Looking at your photos I would like to say that the years are treating you both very well, a bit like diamonds...you improve with age!

Congratulations and well done!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini, my Mister has gone gray but I think it only adds character, me however, I chose to age backwards, I'm looking forward to be 21 again soon, lol...

Awwww that is so lovely and congratulations on being married for 32years!

Nothing like keeping him on his toes! LOL!

When I met my husband for the first time he was like a drowned rat as he was caught in a down pour and was tripping wet.

A voice popped into my head and said I was going to marry him and I actually giggled to myself at it was such a ridiculous thought as I was already in a relationship with the man of my dreams and head over heals in love.

Four years later I married him and that was over 26 years ago!

I believe what is meant to be will be...

Love Mini xxx

What a lovely story Mini. I was told by a psychic I was going to meet my soul mate within the next three months, she told me he would make me laugh and have dark curly hair. Three months to the day I met my hubby & it didn't occur to me that he was the one. You see he had shaved his head on dare right before I met him, it wasn't until months later when his hair grew back in all it's dark curly glory that I realized the prediction had come true!

Fate has it's hand I believe. xx

aww what a wonderful thread Nic. Thanks for starting it and I love your wedding photo. Like you, I didnt let my weight ruin my big day and I felt like a million dollars and enjoyed every second of my wedding day.

I've been married just over 8 years, and I love him more each day. We have our ups and downs as all marriages do, but I know Ive found my soulmate and like your husband Nic, mine is also bursting with pride every time I tell him Ive lost another few pounds.

I've been married 25 years & we're still as much in love as we were when we married, He's my husband,best friend,& soul mate...............;););)

I've been married just over 8 years, and I love him more each day. We have our ups and downs as all marriages do, but I know Ive found my soulmate and like your husband Nic, mine is also bursting with pride every time I tell him Ive lost another few pounds.

Sam, that is so lovely to hear but I expected it since we are twins and all...Congrats on 8 lovely years may they only get better!

I've been married 25 years & we're still as much in love as we were when we married, He's my husband,best friend,& soul mate...............;););)

Aren't you the lucky lady 25 years and still love bird, that is so romantic! My hubby is my best friend too, it wouldn't work for us without that. May the years bring only more joy to you both.

Nic:D:D:D

Love this link and you looked great in your dress!!

Ive just celebrated 2 years
One thing my hubby said when we discussed me having surgery was " promise me 1 thing delly just dont regret how you looked on our wedding day as you were just beautiful"

So i,l try to improve as i shrink!!!

Attachments

• del n lee.jpg
    del n lee.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 85
Wow, what a romantic your fella is, that is really special. You must be so happy, you did look radiant in your dress so cherish those special memories. The truth is we keep the old you in our hearts anyway.

Nic:)

Ive just celebrated 2 years
One thing my hubby said when we discussed me having surgery was " promise me 1 thing delly just dont regret how you looked on our wedding day as you were just beautiful"

Awwwwww that is just beautiful!

Congratulations on your 2nd wedding anniversary!

Love Mini xxx

What a wonderful thread PG. You look so lovely in your wedding photo.

I never thought I was the marrying kind that was until I met my husband. We just started off as friends who lived 200 miles apart and things just went from there. The night he asked me to marry him I thought he was joking so in the end he asked 4 times in the same evening before I said yes and here we are just over 2 years down the line happily married.

Back