• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happily Wed

Aww lovely stories guys - Hope me and my fella can be like that...apart from the fact I want to punch him in his kidney at the moment! :)

We finally got married last year to celebrate having been together for twenty years. I can honestly say, hand to heart, that it was the best day of my life and that I am more in love with him every year.
n626226420_1901069_8214.jpg

W130908-560.jpg

n626226420_1786469_9213.jpg

Thanks Neen ... I'm Amanda, by the way. I lost a lot of weight before the wedding and put even more back on afterwards. I loved my dress and felt beautiful - despite being a very mature bride (I'm 50 !) xx

oh you all loo so lovely n your phots . met my hubby on 10th nov. 1972 and we got marred on 12th jan 1974 that makes it 36years n jan. its been a journey of lots of laughs but also an awfull lot of tears. would i do it again, you bet i would. i would change some things like not having the inlaws from hell and i wish all the chldren we lost were stll with us fit and well, but i wouldnt change my man and the chldren i was blessed to safly deliver. so i raise my glass to the last 36years and look forward to the next.................kath xxxxx

oh you all loo so lovely n your phots . met my hubby on 10th nov. 1972 and we got marred on 12th jan 1974 that makes it 36years n jan. its been a journey of lots of laughs but also an awfull lot of tears. would i do it again, you bet i would. i would change some things like not having the inlaws from hell and i wish all the chldren we lost were stll with us fit and well, but i wouldnt change my man and the chldren i was blessed to safly deliver. so i raise my glass to the last 36years and look forward to the next.................kath xxxxx
Kat, I know about the inlaws from hell - but this time round I've been extremely lucky. Mum in law is a poppet x

Thank you Neen! It was a perfect day for us both. By the way, being fifty is nowhere near as bad as I expected it to be! x

Well you certainly looked a lot less than 50 to me Amanda! What a beautiful wedding :)

Lovely photos everyone and Nic you and Mr PG make a gorgeous couple. Congrats on your 12th wedding anniversary xx

Mr Cuppa and I met when I was 16 and he was 18, we dated for a year before I ran off with his best mate, d'oh. :doh::ashamed0005:

His best mate and I were together for 8 years before deciding it was going nowhere and going our separate ways. Four weeks after we split, Mr Cuppa, also freshly separated and I literally bumped into each other in a petrol garage near to where we live. :character00182::heartpump: :drivesaint00: We hadn't seen each other in all that time! :eek: Six years on we are extremely happy, we married 2 years ago and have a daughter together. I love him to bits and he spoils me rotten.

Funny how things happen eh?! :D

Cuppa xx
PS I have some wedding piccies on my profile album.

Love the wedding pics!!! I guess Mr delly is certainly more romantic than me!!! But my wedding day was amazingly good felt a million dollars all day!!! So all you brides to be please make the most of your day as its such a great day!!!

More wedding photos & romantic stories please

:love047:

Nichole this is a brill topic-makes me feel quite emotional (in a good way) reading the lovely things you all say
-well apart from poor Salski's OH being threatened with a punch in the kidney lol :cupid:
-mind you I'll save any romantic words I may have for my husband of 22 years till I get rid of this rotten cold he's given me:sick:

Only just found this great thread, OH and me have been married 35 years last september, don'tknow how he puts up with me but so glad he does. He has supported me all the way and yesterday came out with the most amazing statement when I asked him if he thought the bypass was worth it. He said that if it made me happy it was great and he knew how much I'd struggled but it made no difference to him I was wonderful whatever.....I was overwhelmed he's usually a man of few words ...well in truth I suppose he struggles to get a word in edgeways, so that meant a lot, even though I know he's biased.

M

Back