• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Surgiversary Ruthie!

Muttley1900

Have a great day today and I hope you have a small amount of time to be able to reflect on how much you have achieved over the last year - as well as being so supportive of people (including me) here and else where as you have carried on with your journey.

Hear hear. Celebrate in style. You have done so well. You were very supportive to me & the first person to answer my posts. Good luck & hope we can meet at the Brent Cross meet up in January. Have a great weekend X

Oh wow thanks guys! I was just going to start a thread saying it's my sleeversary today, and then I found that Muttley, bless him, had already started one!

Yes feeling today like I've come a long way from the (just under) 14 stone'er who went into surgery this time last year.

I am extremely happy with the results, and hope to be able to support everyone who needs it in the coming years too. Mr. Sufi my surgeon has given the green light for us post-surgiversary private patients to continue attending the support groups for another year without paying, as they've finally discovered that we are actually a useful contribution to the groups, and too many of us have dropped off the radar once the free year has passed and we have to now pay to attend the groups. So a salute to them for that!

Happy surgiversary to you :)

Happy Surgeriversary hun well done on your loss xx

I am extremely happy with the results, and hope to be able to support everyone who needs it in the coming years too. Mr. Sufi my surgeon has given the green light for us post-surgiversary private patients to continue attending the support groups for another year without paying, as they've finally discovered that we are actually a useful contribution to the groups, and too many of us have dropped off the radar once the free year has passed and we have to now pay to attend the groups. So a salute to them for that!

Very pleased to read this Ruthie.

I missed this thread when first posted, and I have missed quite a few recently, and only found it when searching Muttley's posts to find the one about the Brent Cross meet up.

Happy surgiversary ruthie xxx

Back