• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

happy

Rebirth

Hi all,

I'm settling back into normal routine and feeling much better than I did a few weeks ago. I don't know if it's the drugs or just me.

I went to see the psychologist on Wednesday, she was very pleased with my achievements and progress and wasn't too concerned that I was sinking into depression. Infact, she thought that I was coping very well with all the things that are going on in my life at the moment. There was me saying there was no reason for me to feel this way. However, I'm coping with a friend who has terminal cancer, a friend who thinks she's having a break down and ill in-laws, as well as other crisis. I think having the B12 injection has also helped.

I didn't go to yoga this week but did manage to go to aerobics. The lady who does the zumba has left, I think I'll have to take the girls swimming until they find a replacement.

We're busy getting ready for our school's fun day and summer fair at the begining of June. 3 of us have spent at least 6hrs each cutting, sorting and sewing bunting together. The hardest bit was getting them back from the children in school.

I'll finish updating later as I have to go and get the girls from school now.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

You sound like you have so much on your plate its no wonder you feel a little out of sorts but you are doing more than most!! Well done you, you're doing great. x x x

Hi BFM and Ryanare thanks so much for your comments and stopping by. Isn't it funny how we don't really realise all the implications of what we are going through until we sit down and talk about it or list it with someone? I can now see why I have been feeling how I have. It is time for me to shake off this mood and get on with life.

If any of the moderators see this, please can you move it to be with my diary please? I really must pay more attention when pressing post reply, as I keep on hitting new thread instead.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Thanks Penelope. I'm going to be posting my updates on my diary thread, Rebirth Reborn.

Back