• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"having a fat friend can be SUCH a bore! mail on line 13/3/2014

Methinks its just media backlash to 'Fat' people - I for one, dont consider a size 16-18 as fat.

They need to get a life/grip!!!!

Gotta love the Daily Fail

seriously size 16 fat what planet are they from i would love to be a 16 again or even an 18 for that matter some people need a reality check

It goes around in circles with the papers fat people one week then smokers then single parents and so on till it goes back around

I've had a friend say this to me before. She was annoyed that I never wanted to do anything she wanted to do e.g. clubbing, workout classes, hikes etc.

She said something along the lines of "that'll teach me to have an obese friend".

Told her to bugger RIGHT off!

I've had a friend say this to me before. She was annoyed that I never wanted to do anything she wanted to do e.g. clubbing, workout classes, hikes etc. She said something along the lines of "that'll teach me to have an obese friend". Told her to bugger RIGHT off!

Are you serious ????
Some people have no empathy at all do they ?!!! Good grief x

An well done u good great dnt like notice to the past like I saud be4 there's nasty ppl out there zx

Back