• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having WLS in Jan 2017

a month ! wow I only have to do it for 10 days I am 7 days in and have found having the milk hot with a little canderel I bit more pallet friendly
Are you having your operation tomorrow Tracy? How exciting if you are ...You come across calm lol xxx

Hi guys, hope your all okay. How did all your post op diets go.
I've started the milk diet today and I'm struggling so bad. Not that I'm hungry but the milks making me feel sick. I don't no how I'm going to do this for a month if I'm like this on the 1st day.
Thank you so much for that. I was really stressing over it. I started the milk diet a day early so I guess that it should be fine if I just do the low calorie diet from tomorrow. Thank you again x
The more you worry lovely the more it wont do you any good xxxx Swap over tomorrow like suggested and hopefully that suits you better xxx

Hi @Hannah2 hope your okay. I understand that you completed the low cal pre op diet. I was wondering if you could tell me some meals or what you ate in a day so I don't get it wrong. Thank you x

Happy Birthday Angelina!
Have a great day sweetie.

I understand what you mean completely, I'm everyone's mother too and that's more reason to do something totally for you! Since 2 days pre opening, I honestly can't stop smiling.

Shannon - you're right in what you say, everyone does have an opinion, but ultimately it's not about anyone else, it's about you, how you feel and the decision you're making for yourself!

You're looking after your future health - well done sweetheart!!!

Finally - weighed in this morning now 13lbs down 10 days post op. xx
Wow your doing amazing !!!!! you must be proud of yourself for that achievement xxxx whoop whoop!!!! Hows the recovery going ?

Hi guys.. Does anyone know roughly how much weight you should lose with the pre op diet. Like minimum. Xxxx

Hi guys.. Does anyone know roughly how much weight you should lose with the pre op diet. Like minimum. Xxxx

It's not about weight loss, it is about reducing the size of your liver. People are given different diets and times to do the LRD so are unlikely to have similar results. I was asked to do 3 weeks low fat, low carb, I actually did 4 weeks and lost 1st 3lbs

Lynn x

It's not about weight loss, it is about reducing the size of your liver. People are given different diets and times to do the LRD so are unlikely to have similar results. I was asked to do 3 weeks low fat, low carb, I actually did 4 weeks and lost 1st 3lbs

Lynn x
Thank Lynn xx

Back