• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Healing Problems

lula23

Hello, im now ten days post op and am having issues with my portal site.

Saturday i went to have stitches removed but they had to leave portal site in as it had not healed.

Sunday i had nasty leakage :jelous:

Today i saw Mr Khan who removed the stitches and has left me with an open wound :eek:

Has anyone else had these kind of problems?

liz x

yep mine was the same it healed eventually but my scar is wider but it no longer is any trouble, they may put you on antibiotics x

oo yikes! wishing you a speedy recovery x

Lula,

Sorry to hear about your wounds - hope they heal up quickly. I had my wounds glued together and they are all healed up. Take care though x

Thank you everyone, i have antibiotics but have to admitted to feeling quite unwell at the mo.

Guess its fingers crossed for a goodnights sleep x

I'm having the exact same problem at the mo. I hope this doesn't sound awful but I'm quite relieved it's not just me! I had my stitches out 3 weeks ago, all were fine except one which has leaked since. It got infected so now I'm on antibiotics and wound dressings every other day. Have to say it's starting to annoy me now!

Hello, sorry seem to have missed your post.

How you doing now? My scar is still open and leaking,am being redressed everyother day aswell.Not great is it :(

liz x

Back