• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello all

xxpigsgalorexx

Well that's me sleeved messaging from my bed in hospital. Surgeon says to look at me u wouldn't think I had major surgery yesterday lol.... water only again today maybe a cup of tea at tea time if I am ok and eating tomorrow. By the way for all u SRH patients I can recommend the liquid paracetamol it strawberry flavour andva break from boring water lol. Will message properly when I'm out x x

Glad to hear all went well. Knowing what the liquid paracetamol tastes like, for it to be described as something nice is almost wrong - but it does say all you need to know about just having water!

Enjoy the cup of tea when it comes!

Tatiana

That is brilliant news you are all done and onto your new life xxx

Great news glad ur well look forward to following ur story ;) x speedy recovery good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad went well, I had orange paracetamol and was disgusting x

Well that's me sleeved messaging from my bed in hospital. Surgeon says to look at me u wouldn't think I had major surgery yesterday lol.... water only again today maybe a cup of tea at tea time if I am ok and eating tomorrow. By the way for all u SRH patients I can recommend the liquid paracetamol it strawberry flavour andva break from boring water lol. Will message properly when I'm out x x

Glad all went well anna, hope your not in too much pain. I'll have to remember the tip about the paracetamol lol x

woohoo so glad it all went well Anna and im looking forward to n hearing all about it soon :) xxx

So good to see you posting Anna. that's it! all done and dusted! :D let the new life begin :) you've done so well. I hope they give you a little tipple in your tea :D if only eh! give us 2months post op and we will have a little tipple to celebrate :p so happy for you and can't wait to see you. take care xxx :)

Great News ! Gotta love Technology these days when you can log in after major surgery :)

Take it easy hun...and i wish you a speedy recovery

Take Care

Andy xx

Yay Anna ... soooo pleased you are over the hump & feeling so well ... have a good nights rest & remember sip sip sip ... by the way I HATED the liquid paracetamol blurgh ... but glad you like it xxx :D

Glad you are feeling so good after the op, and all went well. Now comes the hardest, but most rewarding part!

Congratulations! You sound chirpy to say you've just had major surgery hope I sound that good! Good luck and speedy recovery.

Back