• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello from Orpington!

SarahAD

Hi all! I've just joined this forum hoping to pick up useful info from you all! I've been on the waiting list for 13 months and have finally got a date..6th Feb!!! Sooo excited!! Ive been told to start the pre-op diet 3 weeks before by the nurse so this is my last week of my favourite stuff to eat!!!

Hi Hun n welcome congrats on ur date for op look forward to reading ur story ;) x

I look forward to following your story! My preop might be starting the same time as you! I find out my date tomorrow...

Hiya, Oo not long for you now hey, where are you from (i saw the title but don't know where that is lol) you will get all the advise you need here everyone is great and GOOD LUCK! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

welcome to the forum!!!! start rading around, it helps to get through pre op lol xx

hey sarah, welcome and good luck :) xxx

Hiya, Oo not long for you now hey, where are you from (i saw the title but don't know where that is lol)

Orpington is in Kent, but the northern part of Kent just on the edge of greater London.

Hi SarahAD i am a SEL-Kent person (SEL = south east London) based in Woolwich and having my op in a London hospital.

I presume you will be having yours in one of the West Kent hospitals -- best wishes with it !!!

Sharonimo said:
Orpington is in Kent, but the northern part of Kent just on the edge of greater London.

Hi SarahAD i am a SEL-Kent person (SEL = south east London) based in Woolwich and having my op in a London hospital.

I presume you will be having yours in one of the West Kent hospitals -- best wishes with it !!!

Aaaahhh Oki doke thank you Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hi Sarah great news to get your date and best wishes for your surgery I am in Erith (not far from you) Your surgery being done in Farmbourough???

Hiya, I'm not to far from Orpington I'm in Penge! Are you having yours done in princess royal/Farnborough? I had mine there 5 days before Xmas! You'll be fine good luck clo x x

Hi Welcome
Good luck with the pre-op, my last suppers and indulgences were over Xmas & New Year - enjoy your journey x :)

Hi Sharonimo, Good luck with your op. I had a bypass in November and I live in Plumstead.

Hi all! Yes Orpington is in North Kent and I was having the surgery in Princess Royal but now they've moved it to a private hospital to lower the waiting list! Result I say!!! I can't wait now! I'm not worried about the diet after the op it's the 3 week one before that I'm not looking forward to! TGI's on Sunday for the 'last supper' as I start it on Monday!

Back