• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help! I want to comfort eat!

Shhh Dotty....(I'm just stuffing the cream slices down the side of the sofa :innocent0002:)

Lol.....you might say you savoured it then ;) XX

certainly did!

lil treat will do no harm xx

thanks honey. I can't tell you how much better I feel. The rest of the bar is in the fridge for another day!

I think you shouldn't worry too much..one chunk is not anything really and you enjoyed it.
Having something small and savouring it is not going to damage your efforts as a whole...maybe we are overanalysing it and pure and simple you just fancied something and it did the trick.
It's not a whole sarah lee choc gateaux we're talking about after all xxxx
I think as you said you aren't normally into sugar and you like healthy foods out of preference, you may just find once in a blue moon you have a fancy for a square or two of choc....it is not going to hurt if that's the case but worrying and stressing and feeling all guilty WILL!!!!

Hugs and don't fret about it x

Thanks so much. I'm not going to worry. I feel so much better now. xxxxx

Oh I forgot to tell you all about the whole Sarah Lee chocolate Gateaux I had :D ............... NOT!!!!!!! XX

you're so funny! :D

Shhh Dotty....(I'm just stuffing the cream slices down the side of the sofa :innocent0002:)

LOL....it makes such a mess of the sofa! But better than a mess of the waistline!

been in bed all day. Sorry to say this....but 2 chunks of chocolate just now have been better than 6 months worth of anti-depressants. It's taken that horrible deprived feeling away. :D

wouldn't be picking the dog hair out of the cream though.....that's a step too far! :D

Well to get back onto topic myself, I think bypass or band , it's not going to be a smidge on what we used to have before our surgeries so as long as it's the exception rather than the norm...a bit of what you fancy is a good thing x

I'm thinking the same! :D

I have had the odd chocolate blip . . but lets face it one or two squares is hardly the family bar it used to be!! Probably best not to see it as a slip up at all but just day to day eating. I know I wont be eating a whole packet of boasters ever again . . but if I fancy one and it doesnt make me ill I wont be upset about it!

Everything in moderation eh!!

You are doing fab xx

You havnt let any one down hun, like you said you have never been a chocoholic so its just a little bit of what you fancy :D Thats how most slim "normal" people live! Maybe now youve had that you wont crave anything else :D Im so happy you didnt dump!! XX

Totally agree with this ^^

I hope you`re feeling a bit better now xX

Back