• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP ME PLZ SOMEBODY XX

hi there tracy im from harborne birminghamand i can tell u here its a long process as after my gp referral i have had to see a weight management clinic for a minimum of 6 months and have to have lost about 10% of my weight and kept this off for a minimum of 3 months even before the concider putting my case forward then i goes to the surgeon when then looks at things and decides if it should go to the pct to try and get funding here in the midlans its not a quick fix and i know around the country things are getting much harder now but its to make sure that are commited to the life changeing things that will happen to u... i hope this helps... i have been told at my weight management clinic that if ive still lost weight when they see me next (the 18th oct) they will put me forward to the surgeon keep safe xx

i got referred to the Weight clinic 8 months ago, (129 kg) next appointment I was 121kg and 2 weeks ago i was 114kg. I now got another letter for the weight clinic for the 25th and the psychologist on the 31st. I am now hoping that this means that it goes ahead. I will let you kmow after the 31st !! I am 62 years old and have diabetes, high blood pressure & cholestrol so was told that I am a 'perfect' candidate for the bypass. But going through this site I have read so much and now have a list of questions to ask when i go on the 25th.. I live in Moseley and would go to Heartlands..

Hi Tracey ... welcome. Everyone on here have their own stories ... all relevant and all different ... the one thing we all have in common is that we all suffer from the disease of obesity!!! Unfortunately I am unable to offer any help with regard to your situation (except for the fact that Orpington is in Kent :p ), however I do wish you all the best for your journey ... and however long that is ... it will get here soon enough. During the weight ... whoops, freudian slip ... during the wait you will find many friends and support on here.

xxx

Back