• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help. urgent

mandyl

hi
short as im ashamed really.
im home feel awful and im all alone. not staying at brothers i cant leave tigger and he has to work. im not coping and should i call someone and tell them as i dont want to be alone? worried about tigger but dont want to be here alone. ill it make things worse though?
thanks mandy:cry::cry:

As I already said on FB Mandy, there is NO shame in saying that you need some help emotionally to get through this hard time. I am sure that there are people that can get you your help and also help with the cat.
Steph xx

Hi Mandy, so pleased to see ur back at home. Do u feel ill physically or is it that you feel you cant cope by yourself. Of course if its physical then u need to get some advice but if it is emotionally how bout calling the organisation who were meant to come and help you round the house last week.
Hope u start to feel better soon, Mandy you are not alone, u have many friends here and there is always someone on line to talk to, u can do this and very soon you will start to feel the benefits of ur bypass and start to feel good, its just taking each day as it comes. Take care and chat soon, luv Roch xx

Last edited:
Hi Mandy, if you are feeling depressed or panicking you can phone the Samaritans. They are really helpful as sometimes you just need to talk to someone and you feel a little less isolated. 08457 90 90 90 is the national number.
Hope you are feeling a little calmer already but if not these people can really help. x

Morning Mandy just checking in to see how you are feeling today, hope ur feeling a bit better.
Take care luv Roch xx

she has not replied to my text today so dont know where she is.
Hopefully at her brothers if i hear anything will let you all know x

Thanks Julie hun, wondering if she went back into hospital a she seemed to be in a state last night. So hun hows things with you xx

Hi i was wondering if anyone has heard from Mandy, tbh am a bit worried after reading Mandy`s post on this thread 2 days ago and no one has heard from her.

Mandy if u r reading this, hope u r feeling better and can u pls post and let us know you are ok, pls dont stay away we are all here for you, chat soon xxx

Last edited:
I spoke to Mandy tonight, yes she is back in hospital as she is now too scared to swallow. I think she's going to her brothers, but she can't go until Thursday. I gave her all your love and I hope to go and see her in hospital tomorrow.

I spoke to Mandy tonight, yes she is back in hospital as she is now too scared to swallow. I think she's going to her brothers, but she can't go until Thursday. I gave her all your love and I hope to go and see her in hospital tomorrow.

Thanks for the update gillabean xx

phew glad to hear she is getting help, was a bit worried there for a while, hopefully this time she will get the help she needs from the hospital and they won't send her home until she is ready and able to cope,
get well soon Mandy :flowers:
Sharon

thanks for the update Gill, please send her my best, hope they give her some urgent psychological help this time instead of just sending her home !! whatever happened to the holistic approach !!! xx

Any news from mandy today? And who is looking after tigger? Hope she managed to find someone to do it as clearly he is a big part of her life.

Someone is looking after her cat, don't worry.

That's good. Just asking as I thought that was the reason she couldn't stay at her brother's?? I've probably got completely the wrong end of the stick, as always!!

Hope you feel better soon Mandy! I hope the hospital manages to find out the problem this time.
xxxxx

Back