• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Hope you've all had a great day today! Mine was perfect, time with my 3 men....Daddy, Brother & Fiance, love them xxx

Attachments

• image-1843030375.jpg
    image-1843030375.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3376442010.jpg
    image-3376442010.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3287139187.jpg
    image-3287139187.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 72
Lol thank you! Yes, I can now confirm I have a skeleton!! :)
I wondered what my lump was below my waist n found a hip bone :)))

Ceecie you look tremendously happy hun ..lovely xx

Gorgeous girl. Lovely photos of the men in your life xxx

Bones? Yes, let's talk bones. I keep finding 'lumps' in odd places. After an initial panic, and tentative investigation they turn out to be bones ... Ribs and hips were a major shocker! Never been revealed before ... My new neighbour btw said I was curvy the other day which was thrilling and a relief, as I was getting a bit down about not being so anymore. And I know Mr Gorgeous appreciates my 34E ... He also views me as petite which he likes - this is good! Apart from a layer of fat on the soles of my feet I am pretty sure I am the same "heighth" (as he would say) as I was a year ago - so WLS causes an optical illusion in that department ... So I guess to him I am teeny weeny with tits - happy with that! xx

Hahaha I concur ladies.... I find defoliating my underarms a bit of a pot holing expedition now. And if I clatter my bony shoulders one more time with my hair brush by mistake ....oucha..
Also I still find it hard to judge where & when my backside is going to land when I sit down on the loo and my coccyx bares the brunt of any miscalculation!

LMAO Lilac!!! Petite with tits?!! Perfect !! I worry about the same.... I don't want to get "skinny" and have a flat arse!! I'm sure I won't as my mother had a peach of a bottom when she was slim (circa 1968) lol bless her!

How is the love life? Are you dating yet or still complicated? Any new interests ? Come on woman, hook CEECIE up with some gossip!!!! :)

OH, something funny!! My family are all planning a surprise for my upcoming 40th.....and I've heard whisperings of a day out on a barge......YEAH GREAT WHEN I WAS 30 stone but I want to jump out of a frickin plane right now!!!!! Lol they really need to catch up on my latest activities and stop Molly Coddling me!! Bless!! X

Hahaha I concur ladies.... I find defoliating my underarms a bit of a pot holing expedition now. And if I clatter my bony shoulders one more time with my hair brush by mistake ....oucha.. Also I still find it hard to judge where & when my backside is going to land when I sit down on the loo and my coccyx bares the brunt of any miscalculation!

Frankie you continue to amaze me......all of this talk of clattering bones......bloody awesome woman!!! How far out are you now? I'm sure you've lost TOO MUCH TOO QUICK!!!! :) xxx

Frankie you continue to amaze me......all of this talk of clattering bones......bloody awesome woman!!! How far out are you now? I'm sure you've lost TOO MUCH TOO QUICK!!!! :) xxx

Exactly 10months out now Ceecie :D and still loving it. Remember though I lost a great wad of weight with the gastric balloon they demanded I have for 6mths first :rolleyes:. So in total I have lost about 8st7lb pre op & around 5st7lb with the bypass. I have slowed down a great deal in comparison to the racy stone a month at the start while it's taken 6mth to get the last 2 off. I think I've accepted it now and to be honest it is better for the skin. I can see an improvement there as the pace lessens it has given time for the skin to bounce back a little. It's not brilliant by a long shot but I'm not like a washed up prune now ..more wobbly and slightly saggy lol

14 stone in 16 months?!! Bloody rediculous if you ask me!! Such a massive achievement Frankie, I'm sooooo pleased for you!!

Lol I haven't lost anything this month so far so hoping to up my fluids and eat more.... Some days I struggle to get more than 1 meal in as have no appetite/interest at all when I'm busy. Slap my wrist! I'm shrinking though, which makes me so happy.....I'm not motivated by the scales at all, it's all about the CLOTHES!!! :) xxx

It's amazing isn't it.. Beyond my wildest imaginations. Pre WLS I would think about losing weight but as soon as I thought about the 16st I needed to lose to get any where near normal I would freak out and bale! All I could think about was how long ...years ...it would take me to gat there. Who would have thought? Hehehe Ceecie these stalls happen hun take them in your stride & you will be just fine ;). You are winning and looking gorgeous!
Oh and I'm loving the CLOTHES heheehe xx

Wow all these pictures are such an inspiration that I will find my slim/ healthy me!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bloody clothes lol. Every shop sells my size now (except Evans) :p I want them all!!! Lol

I know!! I dream about being size 14/16 to be able to shop in john lewis and other nice shops that have such lovely clothes!

Even though i am grateful that evans does my size atm!

Hahaha I concur ladies.... I find defoliating my underarms a bit of a pot holing expedition now. And if I clatter my bony shoulders one more time with my hair brush by mistake ....oucha.. Also I still find it hard to judge where & when my backside is going to land when I sit down on the loo and my coccyx bares the brunt of any miscalculation!
So true, and whether I can fit in chairs !

WELL!!! It seems my scales are playing up!!!!

Just got on the Wii Fit Board and I'm 19 stone 7lbs !!!

Out of the 20's... WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Nearly 11 stone loss. I knew I'd shrunk recently but the scales didn't shift. Can't believe it!

SOOOOO proud of myself and my lil pouch :)

Back