• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all, am all finished!

Well I am officially a post-opper! Got here at 7.30 yday morn and was told it was an all day list so to get comfortable! An hr later I was beng called!!!

Don't really remember a huge deal of yday until the eve when I kept needed to pee! Did my walkin but bloody hell was I in pain...and still am! Keep getting a shooting pain in left collar bone. Been told it due to the gas rthey pumped into me but despite plenty of walking only passed wind twice and that was this morning!#

I wish u had all warned me about the funky tasting blue dye i had to drink! YUK!!! still, no leakss and my wee is a nice shade of green lol

Doc just been round and said all went well, all looks ok other than my drain leaked loads!

Managed some water and half a cup of tea although first sip of water left me with severe stomach pains but atm all is ok!

Gettin bit woozy now so am off but just wanted to letyou know am ok! :)

Good to know all is well. Glad you're ok.
xXx

Well done, glad all went well x

Aw, was thinking about you - glad it went ok and welcome to the other side xx take care now and dont overdo things when you get home. I am 9 days post-op now and feel great still x

Well done!! Wishing all the best for a speedy recovery x

great news that all went well. also what i cant believe that you were referred in december and only just had op....wow.
all the best for the rest of your journey x

Congrats hon. Now concentrate on getting well and take it slowly. I didn't have any of that blue dye myself. I think sometimes they do it whilst you're under.

Glad your doing okay hon, get plenty of rest and hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Well done, take care of yourself whilst you recover and it will be all worth while.
Lynne x

Great to hear from you. Wishing you a speedy recovery and I look forward to following your post-op journey :)

Best Wishes

xx

glad it went well....wishing u a speedy recovery xxx

Glad to hear all went well and you are on the road to recovery. Take it easy and get plenty of rest. xxx

Gald it all went well, xx

Hy everyone I thought I would share this with you all ,I met up with my sister-in-law and her husband for a day out and she was amazed at the size of me she said I had shrunk I had on a size 14 and it felt great as my size before my band in October was 24-26 and to date I've lost 6st 8ilbs I still have at least another 2 st to go so roll on till I fit a size 10 x

Back