• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone not been on for a while MGB/gallbladder sunderland royal 7th aug 2018

Sarnie

hi everyone ive not been on since my double operation bypass/gallbladder on 7th august 2018,ive lost quite abit of weight hope everyones doing great
Hi thanks for coming back and sharing. Wow what a difference a few months can make, you look like a different person. Congratulations!

Parsnip

What a fabulous transformation in such a short time x

Bling Babe

Wowser.....you look incredible, very well done, thanks for coming back to update us xx

Irene44

Hey you fantastic mate what a difference wouldn’t of recognised you Brilliant job :)

OAGB

Can you tell me what life is like after your OAGB? I really want surgery, but eating out (and drinking wine) is such a big part of my social life that I worry my life would be miserable afterwards. My BMI is 29 / 30, so the health benefits are not as huge for me as some people. But I think the psychological benefits of not hating being overweight would be worthwhile. I'm just worried that my social life would be terrible and so I might not end up that much better off. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Gaz76

Hi, great results mate. I had a band removed last year and since gained a lot of weight. The band gave me a lot of issues and complications. I am thinking of getting the mgb but have some concerns, could you answer a few questions please?
I live in the North East also

madman6

Can you tell me what life is like after your OAGB? I really want surgery, but eating out (and drinking wine) is such a big part of my social life that I worry my life would be miserable afterwards. My BMI is 29 / 30, so the health benefits are not as huge for me as some people. But I think the psychological benefits of not hating being overweight would be worthwhile. I'm just worried that my social life would be terrible and so I might not end up that much better off. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.
It as totally changed my life,ive made alot of new friends,i have a great social life,i can eat most foods but in small sizes,my weight now is 12 stone 5lb and ive never felt happier its the best decision ive made to have the surgery

madman6

latest pictures of me now and what i use to be like 29 stone to 12 stone 5lb

Attachments

• bry front.jpg
    bry front.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 4
  • bry back.jpg
    bry back.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 4
  • big.jpg
    big.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 4