• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi guys could we all welcome judi2302

pinkylin

she has just joined and she is awaiting news from the pct if she will get funding for her wls i know her from facebook and im helping her as much as possible but i know all you lovely peeps on here will help her to so i told her to come coz this is the place where i got all my info so i know she will get all hers here to.

Welcome judith hun and fingers xd for ya lv n hugs lin.x:553:

Ahhhhhh thanks Linda, you have been the best facebook mate a girl could have. Finally got the courage to ask my doctor to apply for funding today. I thought she'd knock me back but she surprised me by filling in the forms while I sat there, so fingers crossed.

Hi and welcome and enjoy the site tons of usefull info

xx

awwwwwww mate im just so glad things are finally moving in the right direction for you im so glad your doc finally listened coz if she hadnt i was goin to come down there and give her a piece of my mind hahahahahaha welcome huni to your new wonderfull family you will love it here there all so lovely lin.x

Hi Judi welcome to the forum. This place has been the best place for info and support I've ever known. hope you find it the same huge help that I have.

Hi Judith, look forward to getting to know you.

Awwwwwwwwww Thanx guys for giving judith a fab welcome I knew you wouldnt let me down lin.xx:welcome::talk017::wavey::thankyou::grouphugg:

hi judith welcome i hope you find this site as good for you as it is for me it has been a god sent if you felt alone you are not now i did not know if i was doing the right thing untill i found this site it is like one big happy family that does not judge you .good luck and all the best

Welcome aboard Jude!We are all in the same boat and are always on hand for help if we can give it or a shoulder if its needed.Best love Maz x

Thanks everyone, I have everything crossed that I'm going to get approval from the PCT, having blood tests on Thursday my GP says it will strengthen my case if I have any disorders related to my BIG weight problem.

Back