• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

Glad that the worst of it is over and you're home!

Thanks all, i have been drinking well today, no issues as yet, having a day watching tv and pottering about! Hope everyone else is doing well

Well after having bloated sausage fingers from the fluid i was pumped with i have now got my bling back on the left hand, it was awful not having my wedding finger rings on! The one on my right hand is abit tight so i dont want to force it. Maybe tomorrow.

Ive had a good day of vimto and about 100ml of slimfast. My mums popping round in a bit to do some washing for me bless her. My head is feeling much clearer, im going to watch got to dance and hopefully watch big brother tonight.
Ive still got my stockings to wear for a week and the blood thinning jabs. my husband has been dojng those. He's so good!

Oh I wish. Could have got those jabs and could ditch the stockings after a week. I have been told to wear them for 6 weeks :-(

Hi Karina
Please to hear you are on the mend, and can now join the girls on the losers bench.
All the best, for the next leg of the journey.

Morning all
Well another good sleep thankfully, no probs on either side or my back.
Ive had a wash and got dressed and am now sipping slimfast.
I decided to get on the scales and was expecting a gain but no..iwas 11st 9lb Tuesday when i went in and today 11st 6lb!! Thats 3lbs im really pleased. I havent weighed this for 2years so pleased!
Have a nice day everyone x

Fantastic weight loss xx

Just realised didn't answer you yet bout van. Went down for a few days Tuesday to Friday. Back home for weekend and heading back down on Monday. Picking up after the dogs was hard going on my wounds. Lindsay will take care of them while we are at home

Your sounding good Karina xx

Oh magic, my mum has stayed home this weekend to look after fudge at hers, thank god i couldnt have dealt with him these past few days. My hubby is working all weekend and my dad is in hospital until monday so at least mum is on hand.
Im hoping to get to the caravan next saturday all being well.
You are doing really well too kirsty! Take care today x

Im a loser!!
Got my other ring back on today..bonus i was worried about them going missing, good luck anyone pulling them off my hand, they would come off worse!
My mums calling in at 4pm bless her.

Feeling much better today, more energy and a little tenderness and that's it! I'm still sipping away! It is pretty rough the first few days but at 5 days out feeling much better!!

Feeling much better today, more energy and a little tenderness and that's it! I'm still sipping away! It is pretty rough the first few days but at 5 days out feeling much better!!

Your energy will definitely increase day by day - but just when you think you're fine to go off running around, you'll find the exhaustion will kick you in the bum! I think part of it is the minimal calories that we're taking in during the liquid phase of things.

I love a good lie in sharon, at least with being of work for a bit I can sleep to whenever i want.

Thanks Shell, yes im not trying to do too much as I know you can sometimes feel fine but then baamm. so i have no outings planned tomorrow, maybe a little walk Monday and Tuesday.

Back