• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

Morning all. Feeling better again today, going to have a trip out tomorrow.
I have lost another few pounds so today i am 11st 2lb and a half. Im sure alot of it is fluid loss but still very pleased. My PJs are hanging off.
Slim fast and vimto again today!!

Morning all. Feeling better again today, going to have a trip out tomorrow. I have lost another few pounds so today i am 11st 2lb and a half. Im sure alot of it is fluid loss but still very pleased. My PJs are hanging off. Slim fast and vimto again today!!

Whoop, whoop! That is amazing. You will be in the tens in no time.

Burping! Of my word ... I don't drink enough water as it is, and having to sip instead of gulp is difficult enough, and then the burps ... Oh well ... I guess we'll get better as time goes on!

Oh the burps come thick and fast dont worry!!!
Feeling much better today, heading out today, we are going to rescue our dog from my mums, he will be like a barrel!! Its a nice day so hopefully potter about a bit.

Sharon he will probably wee on my shoe! He will be told off in minutes dont you worry!!

Has anyone heard from Sophia from the July surgeries, ive seen nothing from her for a bit?

Yeh its strange she has just gone off grid. Hopefully she is ok, i know she was down about her slow weight loss

Sounds like you're doing fantastically Kar8858. Can't wait to join you on the 'burpers bench' ;-)

Morning, well im up and sipping a small amount if slim fast which has taken about half an hour! Then im getting showered and dressed and back on water! We are meeting family for lunch so i might get soup but im not to sure yet, see how i feel.
I think i had acid yesterday, ive never had it before so dont know but it was bloody awful what ever it was!

Morning, well im up and sipping a small amount if slim fast which has taken about half an hour! Then im getting showered and dressed and back on water! We are meeting family for lunch so i might get soup but im not to sure yet, see how i feel. I think i had acid yesterday, ive never had it before so dont know but it was bloody awful what ever it was!

Aw it's a horrible feeling like constant burning :( I feel ur pain I had it couple days

Xx

Hey Karina. Enjoy your lunch. I have been out once and had soup. It was a good choice

Are you going to start a post op diary?

Yes i will do one tomorrow!
Lunch was good but the soup was too thick so i stuck to water, im not risking it. Everyone else was munching away, i wasnt bothered at all!

Back