• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm new and looking for nice people to chat with.

you have found a great site here, were like one big family, if there are any question you want to ask just feel free to ask away as someone will normally always have the answer for you hun xxxx

Thank you dottychic and tray, i have had such a warm welcome from everyone, its quite refreshing and makes me smile.
btw dottychic, the picture of the dog you have on your avatar is a real cutie.

Aw thanks, hes not that small anymore lol. He weighs about 6 stone now, hes not fat though, mostly muscle. Hes still my baby tho :D

lol, i have 2 cats called honda and ducati and they are my babies. Gosh, he sounds like a beautiful beast. lol. is he a boxer?

Hi Keeks,

You are definately in the right place, I had my by-pass on 16th February and I don't know how I would have managed without this site. They are a great bunch of people and no question you have, will go unanswered.

Welcome and look forward to getting to know you more. xxxxxx

Helloooooooooooo <<<jumps up and down waving frantically>>>>

I'm from Wolverhampton!!

I'm having my bypass in 6 weeks yay! Also wannabeslimagain is a wooly girl, she had her op in Nov last year and has lost around 8 stone so far. I hope to have some of her success...

WE are really lucky, as we come from Wolverhampton we get automatic funding, whereas some of the people on here have to apply for theres, and there are some who've had a real fight on there hands....

If you want to know anything feel free to ask... If you want to add a fellow woolly to facebook my email is [email protected]

Now get posting, most privileges kick in after 50 posts lol x

Hi Keeks

welcome , there's a few of us from the midlands on here, i'm a local too , well done on finding this site it's been a big help to me and others i'm sure , everyone is very helpful so ask away , all of my stupid questions have been replied to, i'v had some excellent advice. Good luck with your journey .x

Hi Keeks and welcome.

I'm a bit tired to do a long post as Ive had my gallbladder out today, but just wanted to say hello. Are you going to be having your op at Walsall Manor?

Im a moderator here, and also on the committee for the support group for walsall manor WLS patients so if I can help at all just shout up. I had my bypass 8 months ago and its the best thing Ive ever done for myself. Wish I'd done it years ago.

Look forward to getting to know you x x

Hi Keeks welcome to the site, you don't sound stupid at all. We all have to start somewhere with our research into bypass/band/sleeve surgery. Good luck with your journey.

hi keeks, welcome to the site.

Thank you all, i already feel at home here. lol.
It's nice that i'll have people who understand as i go through the processes.
I'm not sure where i will be referred to, i presume it will be walsall manor, as far as i'm aware thats the nearest to me that do the surgery. I am still waiting for my first appointment with the consultant as i am only at the very begining of my journey.

hey, phatmomma, i have added you on facebook.
if anyone else wants my facebook addy, let me know. :)

HI Keeks
Welcome, you have come to the right place here, lots of lovely people and a wealth of information.
Good luck with your journey.

Back