• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi...New Member

Hi..i typed in WLSurgery in the search engine and it came up..it's a free app and well worth downloading.

Andy
Excellent thanks Andy I will try it now, I am already addicted to my iphone so heaven help me I will never get any work done lol x

wellcome andy good luck with the dietition do you need also to see a cognetive behaviour therapist? i have just finished my 6 months with them. just waiting for my dietition to come back off holiday then its all systems go. cos both of them have said when my case goes to the board they will be saying yes they think i am an ideal candedit for surgery. fingers crossed. wow you got your 50 posts in quick how did you manage that did you stay awake all night. ha ha ha lho

Hi Lynda

Pleased to meet you through the forums :)

I have heard of this but has yet had no inkling that i have an appointment with them...I'm reasonably new on the subject and hope to learn a lot more as the days progress...The main reason i signed up here !

LOL...I'm addicted already !

Andy x

cu16 said:
Excellent thanks Andy I will try it now, I am already addicted to my iphone so heaven help me I will never get any work done lol x

Lol ... Tell me about it ! x

Hi Andy! good to have another lovely chappie on here to share stories with. look forward to following your story too!
xxx

Hi Everyone.

I have just registered as a member.

My name is Andy and like most have struggled with my weight for as long as i can remember:eek:

I got turned down for funding in January this year because i didn't have 6 months of weight loss management so in May i was referred to a Dietician at my local Surgery.

Since then i have lost just 8lb but halfway through i got diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apneoa:(

It was very bad - i was stopping breathing 70 times an HOUR:sigh:.
I got my CPAP the very next day so i'm keeping it at bay for now:)

The sleep apnoea nurse dealing with me immediately referred me to see a Professor J. Alcolado and 'team three' on the 21 Oct.

I can re apply for funding by the end of the year so hopefully,with all my ailments,that i'll secure funding.

My BMI is 61:eek: and need to lose AT LEAST 10 stone.

I can only go through the NHS route so hopefuly i won't have to get through to many hurdles before surgery !

Thanks for listening

Take Care

Andy x
Good luck & Welcome, Andy ... you are in the right place for support or advice, hunnie xxx :)

Good luck & Welcome, Andy ... you are in the right place for support or advice, hunnie xxx :)

Thank you so much Twinkle..Just read some of your posts...You have a very caring son!

Look forward to your progress for the future :)

Take Care

Andy x

Hi Andy nice to meet you and welcome to the family.good luck with your weight loss.xx

Hi Andy I'm new year too ( although have been stalking for about 6 months prior to joining). i am just starting my journey and find lots of brilliant information here, I've already asked some really stupid questions (about random things that i think of but play on my mind) and there is always someone ready to answer with good advice.

Good luck x

Hi Andy nice to meet you and welcome to the family.good luck with your weight loss.xx

Thank you Dolly

Pleasure to be here,What a wonderful site..soo glad to have found it.

Take Care

Andy x

Hi Andy I'm new year too ( although have been stalking for about 6 months prior to joining). i am just starting my journey and find lots of brilliant information here, I've already asked some really stupid questions (about random things that i think of but play on my mind) and there is always someone ready to answer with good advice.

Good luck x

Hi snooky - love the name:))

I hope you get what you want soon hun...Be nice to hear from you in the future.

Take Care

Andy x

good luck on Friday Andy x I hope you get what you wish for :)

Back