• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi!

Bonnie Rose

My name is Bonnie Rose. I'm 26 and it's been a long process. My insurance complicated this to beyond belief and laughable measures! Basically, 13 months and 3 doctors later I am finally scheduled for my RNY on Feb 8th!

Welcome to the site, you will find lots of useful info and support here to help you on your journey

At last! well come along x

welcome to the forum hun, keep us informed will u, hugs xxxxx

:welcome:

Good luck with your surgery and keep us informed with your progress x

Surgery is tomorrow! 13 hours until I leave the house! I'm gathering that most of tpu are from the UK? I'm from the US. Anyway I'm very excited! Clear liquids starting at 12 hours pre-op! Yay talk to you all when I get out!

hey! welcome to wls and good luck for tomorrow! let us know how you get on luv xxx

Bonnie Rose said:
I'm home today and doing well. I'm on alternating shakes and clear liquids now for two weeks and them on to pureed/soft foods for three weeks. My dear husband has been fantastic. He set our guest room up as a recovery room with a TV, medicine table, "food" table and lots of blankets! I'm happy to be home but am nervous about starting protein shakes tomorrow lol

Awww, what a sweetie he is ! Glad you're home and it certainly sounds like you're going to be getting plenty of TLC ! Take it easy and if there's anything worrying you, or you want to know, just ask away. x

Good luck hun. Wishing you a super speedy recovery

Back