• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HIT MY PERSONAL TARGET !

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO :bliss:i now match the lowest weight that i got to with my old band, my lowest weight with band no1 was 12st 7, then i regained 2st over 1 year while that was failing on me. im now 11 months post op with band no2 and i have now lost that 2 stone that i regained with the 1st band being broken, today i now weigh 12st 7 once again and im over the moon :D.

so any loss from now would be a bonus for me and i now have a new challenge to get under this weight as it would be some thing new for me in my journey.

thanks for reading, im now off to dance around the house in my pj's lol, the neighbours will think im nutts :eek:

liz xxx

Well done with the weight loss, and just think dancing round the house will burn off more calories :)

:553:Well done, Liz!:553:
That's wonderful news - you photo looks fabulous! Enjoy your dancing!

Lx

Hi Liz congratulations!!!!!!!

12 1/2 is a target of mine. Not only because it will mean I am no longer obese, but it is also the lowest weight I can remember as an adult. only 9lbs to go!!!!

You offer so much help and advise it is great to see that you achieving what you want.

:clap::happy036::clap::happy036::clap:

Well done Liz, I bet you are so pleased. You have done brilliantly, to come back from a band failure, do the operation over again, and remain so positive to everyone else on here, is just so inspiring.

Would you mind if I asked, what your weight was originally, before you had band 1 fitted?

thanks so much for all your help and support.

MNL

thankyou all for your kind words its much appreciated thankyou all xxxx

im now off to dance around the house in my pj's lol, the neighbours will think im nutts :eek:

liz xxx

....I shall join you in the PJ jiggy..a celebratory shakey of the boootaaayy..(more like a giant jelly wobble!):D:D:D

Kongachewlayshons of the utmost kind :wavey::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

:clap::happy036::clap::happy036::clap:

Well done Liz, I bet you are so pleased. You have done brilliantly, to come back from a band failure, do the operation over again, and remain so positive to everyone else on here, is just so inspiring.

Would you mind if I asked, what your weight was originally, before you had band 1 fitted?

thanks so much for all your help and support.

MNL

hi MNL. thankyou for your post, i was just over 20st before my 1st band, i was 19st 2 the day of band no1 op.

congrats_2.gif
Well done Liz - an amazing achievement you thoroughly deserve it. Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you sparkling xx

congratulations :happy096:

Fantastic!! Well done Liz x

whooo Liz thats fantastic news, have you decided on what your target is going to be? Well done

whooo Liz thats fantastic news, have you decided on what your target is going to be? Well done

im not sure yet as its still sinking in that ive got back to this point.

i shall just see how it goes as im quite happy now anything else lost will be a bonus xxx

Back