• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HIT MY PERSONAL TARGET !

Hello well done liz thats great im so very proud off you, you have done amazing,and look amazing too x x love you x x x

Hello well done liz thats great im so very proud off you, you have done amazing,and look amazing too x x love you x x x

:) hi sarah and thankyou, i am also very proud of you for your own achievements since having wls xxx

liz x

thanks mum xxx

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO :bliss:i now match the lowest weight that i got to with my old band, my lowest weight with band no1 was 12st 7, then i regained 2st over 1 year while that was failing on me. im now 11 months post op with band no2 and i have now lost that 2 stone that i regained with the 1st band being broken, today i now weigh 12st 7 once again and im over the moon :D.

so any loss from now would be a bonus for me and i now have a new challenge to get under this weight as it would be some thing new for me in my journey.

thanks for reading, im now off to dance around the house in my pj's lol, the neighbours will think im nutts :eek:

liz xxx

Well done Liz, you are such an inspiration to all of us on this site and always helpful. janey

thanks jayney, helpfullness to others is part of the key to success, support is so important to people that will walk the path that we have walked before them xxx

well done lizzy xxx

oi !! dontcha call me lizzy, u will be in my bad books ;) reminds me of the queen and im certainly not that posh :copon: :D

Stuff the neighbours, dance as long as you feel able to. Just dont hurt yourself..lol

nope no animals or humans was hurt in the celebration :eek:

liz x

thanks trev x

Back